What's your most favorite card ever?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by toxictaipan, Feb 19, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

We have all of these other threads about Worst/Favorite EX/Decks. So I figgured I'd make one too, ya know, for the heck of it.

So, what's your most favorite card ever? And to keep this from becoming a poll, please say why it's your favorite.

I vote Celebi Star (CG). Celebi is my favorite Pokemon, and they made a star out of it. Why wouldn't it be my favorite card? < My reason. See, not a poll :wink:.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  2. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

My fav card is Pachirisu because the pic is amazing and the card itself is gr8. (also i managed to snag 7 at the prerelease)

Or Holon's Castform. That card won me Regionals and got me 2nd at Nats

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  3. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

Mr.Briney's Compassion is definitely my favorite card ever.

4. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

I actually have 5 Favorite cards:

Blaziken RS/PK - Reason being, I was one of the few players who kept playing this card in RAMBO long after Rock Lock became popular...And even did quite well versus Rock Lock, getting 2nd at a few Gym Challenge's in Texas.

Flygon EX d - IMO was the BDIF during 2006-2007. It was just so fast, versatile and able to accommodate all sorts of TecHs to win.

Victreebel RG/Weezing DX/Dustox RS - Only thing I have to say about these cards is that I was the ONLY grass player to make the Grinder, Win it, and make it into the Main Evnt still playing the same deck. I Played that deck more than any other deck since ive been playing this game 19 months :biggrin:

5. helghast101

helghast101 New Member

Magmortar SW... 'nuff said.

6. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

Rocket's Admin and ATM Rock

So broken

7. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

My favorite card ever it Charizard ex because it brings the $$$$$$$$$$ :biggrin:

8. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

POW hand extension was fun. But I'd have to vote for Tickling Machine. I actually made a deck out of it with imposter professor oak and tickling machine. It worked before elm came out.

9. aade8

aade8 New Member

My favorite card is Magmortar Lv.X. I played it with MT Magmortar (Pre-SW, mind you) during Fall Battle Roads, and it was VERY effective (only lost to Infernape in the end because Infernape was faster). Because MT was the 'new' set at the time, people didn't realize how powerful Magmortar Lv.X's auto-Burn Poke-Power and Flame Bluster were. It surprised a lot of people when I played it, and obviously has become one of the BDIF this season with the release of the awesome SW Magmortar.

10. mattalvis

mattalvis New Member

Imposter Oak's Revenge/Rocket's Sneak Attack/Rocket's Trap

When it all came together, it was a beautiful thing.

11. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

Its a tie for me:

1) Dark Charmeleon- for no other reason than the art. I freaking LOVE that card!!

2) Aerodactyl LM- you know why:biggrin:

12. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

My favourite would have to be Mewtwo*. Like Toxictaipan's reason, Mewtwo is my favourite Pokemon, and they made it into a *. Basides, it's one of my few (4) *s I have...

13. Rambo1000

Rambo1000 New Member

banette ex, holon transceiver, and cursed stone, because they beat my opponent's in a way i can't describe.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  14. Jason

Jason New Member

Collection: Shining Mew

Deck: Mew*d, Flygon d, Gardevoir Lv.X

15. Zezeta

Zezeta New Member

Blastoise from Base Set because its poke power was amazing. Also it was one of the first decks that I built and I always did well with it.

Also who can't love the trainer Bill from base set. Draw 2 cards with no set back = awesome.

16. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Tie between

Mew Ex- Jolteon Ex-Magmortar Lv.X

Mew Ex made mostly any idea playable and it was in my two favorite decks: Speed Spread and Destiny. Jolteon Ex just does 10 for no reason,it makes your opponent so annoyed when you just spread and spread and spread and KO multi things in one attack or turn. Jolty just made me smile everytime I played him.

Magmortar Lv.X art is SO GANGSTA!!!!!!!

17. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

Rare candy.

This card alone made stage 2 decks possible:smile::smile:

18. flariados

flariados New Member

I like Gengar Lm so much. Attach cursed powder to it and you got yourself an automotically 60 damage when it gets ko'ed. Along with spreading damage and pidgeot, it was one of the most fun decks ever. And I got 6th at nationals with it.

19. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

I hate your guts.

I can't get one of those evil squirrels. :nonono:

Holon transceiver, Gardevoir DS, POP6 Pikachu, Pikachu *, Darkrai Lv.x.

20. kristi

kristi New Member

Holon Tranceiver ALL THE WAY. It got you what ever supporter you wanted, thus practically w/e you needed turn 1!!! (last season only though). I LOVED last season period.