where can i find dunsparce

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by big baby sweets, Oct 27, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. big baby sweets

big baby sweets New Member

where can i find dunsparce in g/s please help

2. Lunamew

Lunamew New Member

If I'm correct, Dark Cave. Rather far in though..

3. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

You need to wait til it swarms in Dark Cave. Talk to and register:Hiker Anthony on Route 33. He will call you when Dunsparce are swarming.

4. Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon New Member

I agree. and Big Baby Sweets, you need to slow down on the posts. since i told you about this site you have posted as many topics as i have since this new pokegym started. just slow down.

5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

My dumb luck, I ran into a Dunsparce in both Silver and Gold while they werent even swarming. They only show up like 1%, and even that is to often. Stupid Dunsparce!!!!

6. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

You can go when they arent swarming, but the chances are 4% (like chimecho's in ru/sa), whereas when they are swearming it jumps to 20%.

7. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

Also, remember, when swarming, the Dunsparce appear at level 3. Non-swarming Dunsparce encounters are at level 4.

8. The Fish King

The Fish King New Member

Why in the world would you want a Dunsparce to begin with? Dunsparce is like the Gilbert Godfrey of Pokémon. You just don't want to be around them. They aren't useful or funny.

9. big baby sweets

big baby sweets New Member

i want all of the catchable pokemon
    candian bacon shut up

Last edited: Oct 30, 2003
  10. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

bbs, he's right. eventually, it will be classified as spam and as far as i know spam isn't allowed anywhere except for possibly the random topics forum. :)

Anyway, dunsprace is good for something, he is a nice stall if played properly. don't bash the flat, rocky, worm. (and i'm not talking about onix/steelix either.)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2003
  11. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

not to mention he is kinda cute, in a slimey sorta way....