Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where is a cammera when you need one?

LegacyEeveeVGC

Ok, fo rht epast few weeks I have been going for long walks at 4:30am in the morning and around 5am with my headset on, I turned around to see this cool majestic dawn looking type thing. (Looks like the japan Leafeon and Glaceon Packs) There was no sun yet. I turned around to where it was still dark and I froze in my tracks because the song Enter Darkrai started playing and I looked up and the clouds formed around the moon and with the slight red clouds to form Darkrais caller, it looked just like Darkrai.
That thing scared the heck out of me.
Its like Darkrai was watching.
SO, I rush home to post what I am kicking my self for not having a camera.

Ok, fo rht epast few weeks I have been going for long walks at 4:30am in the morning and around 5am with my headset on, I turned around to see this cool majestic dawn looking type thing. (Looks like the japan Leafeon and Glaceon Packs) There was no sun yet. I turned around to where it was still dark and I froze in my tracks because the song Enter Darkrai started playing and I looked up and the clouds formed around the moon and with the slight red clouds to form Darkrais caller, it looked just like Darkrai.
That thing scared the heck out of me.
Its like Darkrai was watching.
SO, I rush home to post what I am kicking my self for not having a camera.
Reminds me of the days when I'd daydream about riding Lugia around with Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno flying in formation behind me.

Don't worry, you'll move past this stage eventually. It's part of puberty.

Reminds me of the days when I'd daydream about riding Lugia around with Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno flying in formation behind me.

It's not puberty. He was up at 4:30 A.M.!!! His mind was playing with him!

Camera, yeah. Start carrying one of those on you at all times. I can't think of how many times I wish I had a Camera or Video camera. I could be famous on youtube!

Ok, so that makes sense why you sometimes post after me at like 5 or 6 am in the Game the person above me thread.

lol, rather than walking, I just go on the computer in the morning. Man, but going out and walking that early... don't the neighbors get suspicions?! It would be pretty dangerous. I know I'd be suspicious if I saw some kid walking around that early.

i once saw lugia's shadow on my lake. people think i am crazy, but i am serious. AND MEW* IS ABOVE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the logic in that?
I am 20 and I see things in the sky alot... I have had my awesome
share of cloud images, to this day even.

Sure would have been cool to see.
I love when random things like that happen :biggrin:

If you are young tho, dont lose ur creative imagination.
People become boring when they leave it all behind them.

I always feel like I am being followed when my parents are out somewhere at night and the living room's lights are out and I walk into it thinking that people.
Also a creepy thing was I woke up in the middle of the night (like 6 years old) and i thought i saw a gastly.

Where is the logic in that?
I am 20 and I see things in the sky alot... I have had my awesome
share of cloud images, to this day even.

Sure would have been cool to see.
I love when random things like that happen :biggrin:

If you are young tho, dont lose ur creative imagination.
People become boring when they leave it all behind them.

There is none. I sarcastically posted it because I was bored. Boredom is awesome

Heck, I still have that creative imagination, it's just directed at different things (dancing street pirates, disco clowns, intergalactic pimps stuttering like the YGO announcer guy, etc). I daydream about pink-clad ninjas throwing footballs at propeller-hat-wearing Woopers, or something equally absurd, almost everyday. Having wacky thoughts means you are a passionate individual with dreams and aspirations, and taking that away from yourself turns you into nameless humanbot.

Just know that whenever I ridicule someone on here, it's almost always sarcastic. Besides, how can I have such a stupid avatar (which I made myself) and still be *****ly? lol

//turning Jran's cloud picture thread into a thread about Phazon's life experiences. Sorry about that. -_-

There is none. I sarcastically posted it because I was bored. Boredom is awesome

Heck, I still have that creative imagination, it's just directed at different things (dancing street pirates, disco clowns, intergalactic pimps stuttering like the YGO announcer guy, etc). I daydream about pink-clad ninjas throwing footballs at propeller-hat-wearing Woopers, or something equally absurd, almost everyday. Having wacky thoughts means you are a passionate individual with dreams and aspirations, and taking that away from yourself turns you into nameless humanbot.

Just know that whenever I ridicule someone on here, it's almost always sarcastic. Besides, how can I have such a stupid avatar (which I made myself) and still be *****ly? lol

//turning Jran's cloud picture thread into a thread about Phazon's life experiences. Sorry about that. -_-

Yep, I use mine on my Pokemon, my art, fanfic, and whenI feel I just need to say something random.
Remember only you can prevent newbs!
Parents tlk to your kids about the dangers of newbs.
(That was one of the best things I have ever came up with at random and blurted out during a match of Halo2):tongue:

Back