Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where is the best Pokemon League in England?

Steven B

Hi everyone! :)

I am new here.
I love Pokemon! I have just started playing the trading card game, it is really good fun, i am not that good at it though.
I think i could improve if i found a Pokemon league/club, which is the best in England?

Thanks! :thumb:

eeeeeewwwwww.

You mus tcontact NoPoke or UKPokemonPro or irwinmalek or *I KNOW I forgot someone*

THEY ARE INCREDIBLY well organized in the London area and may be able to addidt you in finding a LEAGUE or more likely a Tournament in your area!!!

*Find them in the Rulings OR NEWS Forum.
THey are passionate players who for YEARS have been working very hard to keep the game alive on the isle...

Hi StephenB there are still a few leagues in the UK. There is the one that I run in Norwich,Norfolk just e-mail me for details.Ukpokemonpro also operates one in Rainham,Kent and there is Nopoke's league at Crawley,Sussex.There are other leagues operating as well and can be found in the latest copy of Pokemon World.We also run regular tournaments with prizes and a whole lotta fun!If you like e-mail me and I'll e-mail you the details!

Well its not my league but IMO the best league is in Kent.

Of course if you define best as a combination of accessibility and play then you need to give us a clue as to where you live.

There is a 5th SE challenge comming up soon ,Dec 6th, in Crawley. New players are always welcome. We even get the occasional Pokémon novice.

Hi Steven,

well you are in between myself and NoPoke really and depending on time you may want to head for his league in Crawley or mine in Rainham in Kent?

We meet every Wednesday from 7pm to 10-30pm and Ian meets at Crawley every Saturday.

Rainham also holds regular 4th Sunday Tourneys and as NoPoke said the UK gets together every 3 months or so for the South East Challenges.

You can find details of the Gamers Guild at:

http://www.gamers-guild.co.uk

hope we see you soon whatever the venue... :)

Thanks!

Hello! :)

Thank you for the info, i will ask my parents which is the more convenient place! ;) :)

Pokemon rules! :D

Answer

Hello! :)

My parents told me that the Crawley League is more convenient because i finish school at 6:00pm. ;)
I might go to the Crawley League, if i am allowed!? :)

Back