Where/What are these promo cards??

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ColdFire64, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdFire64

ColdFire64 New Member

Hey all, I'm having trouble finding a couple PUI black star promos. I realized in my set that I'm missing 034, 035, and 036. Here's what I do know: 034 Is Typhlosion (PK) black star promo. However, I cannot figure out what black star promos 035 and 036 are for the life of me.

I tried looking for a black star promo list in the gallery and they had the Typhlosion in there but didn't have a listing for 035 and 036. I tried Ebay and Pokebeach to see if there were any clues but still found nothing! Can someone please help me with what these cards are and how/where I can get them?? :confused:

2. Nu Gundam

Nu Gundam New Member

The 035 is Pikachu delta and 036 is Tropical Tidal Wave for the 06 Worlds ... too bad I eBay'd my extra copy of the Pikachu delta last month though =/

Here's one of the eBay auctions for the Pikachu delta currently up right now

3. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

Isn't that the Pikachu d that came out in a Value box (or whatever those are called)?

- Croatian_Nidoking

4. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

Yes it was the gift pack you could get it out of which was the same as the typhlosion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.