Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where's League? =\

soslowpoke

Well....the site and everything's saying August 15th, but I don't think ANYONE has been contacted about running league yet. And even if it were to actually go through this weekend, about 3 days is not long enough to advertise and get peopel to actually come.

Anyone been contacted regarding league at all?

~soslow

I have emails from this morning concerning league. One gave me a password to order kits and the other says that the league store is not ready yet, but will be shortly. It says if you're a manager, you can order kits when the store is ready and if you are a league leader, you can go in and look around , I guess, but not order kits.
Then I checked the league locator and our store is now listed, so it looks like it won't be long now before this gets up and running.:clap:

~Lex

Hey Sean,this is a League question,therefore belongs down in the League (Tourney & OP) forum.Sending away....

`Sensei

Last edited:
Sensei said:
Hey Sean,this is a League question,therefore belongs down in the League (Tourney & OP) forum.Sending away....

`Sensei
As the league leader at our store, I got a reply back today with a user
id and password, but no store up yet to look around. Nintendo was
very quick though, as we only registered two days ago. Looks like more
info will be coming soon. We are also on the leaque locator!

I just received approval for our location. :clap: We are on the league locator but the address is incorrect. Working with Nintendo to get it corrected to the one listed below.

Borders
1751 Walnut St
Cary, NC
919-469-1930

Back