Where's the cards!!!???!!!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Gardi94, Feb 26, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Gardi94

Gardi94 New Member

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:I was recentlly at my local Wal-Mart and they no longer had Pokemon cards for sale.OMG!!!After all these years of providing cards, they leave me w/out cards.Now I have to go 45 MILES to Knoxville to buy cards!!!!!!:nonono::nonono:

2. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Just ask your parents if you could buy them online or buy them yourself (if your old enough)...Save all that fuel.

Have any Targets your area?

3. Gardi94

Gardi94 New Member

I do have a Target.45 Miles away.money's tight so we can't make many long trips.WHYDIDWAL-MARTLEAVEME!?!?!!?:frown::nonono:

4. Lakak

Lakak New Member

dude where do you live? If theres not anything but a Wal-mart for 45 miles, then umm...idk what to say

5. Jason

Jason New Member

he lives at seiverville, TN

6. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

Tell wal-mart they just lost Major Moneys. They'll order them again...

7. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Buy the cards online.

8. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Sure they just didnt move the TCG location? Any TFG figures there? (I havent gone to Wally World for about 2 weeks) I think our league location still has some cards, albeit a bit higher than Wally.

Keith

9. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

seriously just buy them on ebay. id rather get boosters for $2 than $3.79

10. Gardi94

Gardi94 New Member

I'll check Wally World tomorrow.If I can't find them, I tell manager he just BIG$$$.Thanks for all tips & advice.Lawman,see you @TN States!:smile:

11. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Welcome to a little town in the middle of nowhere. Walmart is the only electronics store in my college town. No video game stores, no target, nothing. Nearest Target, 45 miles away, and nearest Gamestop is the same. I know how it feels. It stinks. Horribly.

12. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

But then there's the risk of getting a pack of fake cards. I bought one $2.50 of MT on ebay, and fake. Thats the last first and only time i did that.

13. Gardi94

Gardi94 New Member

AnimeDDR110, that's the same reason I don't buy cards online.:wink:

14. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Active Member

15. Marril

Marril New Member

Wait, wait, wait... people seriously buy packs? From Wal-Mart? I can't imagine how starved for cards an area would have to be for that to be even remotely economically sane.

16. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Think about an area that has no card stores, where Leagues are run out of local libraries, and the nearest tourney is about 45 minutes away going like a bat out of heIl. I'm not quite in that situation, but it's pretty close. Fortunately, I don't have to buy packs in order to get cards...

17. Gardi94

Gardi94 New Member

Then how do you get cards?:confused: