Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Which deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade rush

With the new Great Encounters series coming out, I've been planing a couple decks.

Whiplash:

Pokemon:
4 Tangrowth GE
4 Tangala GE
3 Sceptile GE
1 Grovyle GE
3 Treecko GE
4 Delibird GE

Trainers:
4 Roseanne's research
3 Rare candy
4 Bebe's search
4 POV
3 PP
2 TGM
2 Buffer piece
3 Castaway
2 Night Maintenance

Energies:
14 Grass

Strat: Get Sceptile out and hopefully a Tangrowth so Sceppy's body will be an energy accelerator, for turn 2 leaf blade or a super sniping Tangrowth

Tangela L.12 – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Enticing Vine: Choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with his or her Active Pokemon.
[G][C] Grass Knot: Does 20 damage + 10 more damage x the number of Energy in the Defending Pokemon’s retreat cost.

Weakness: Fire (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Treecko L.7 – Grass – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[C] Energy Ball: Does 10 damage + an additional 10 damage for every Energy attached to Treecko that isn’t used to pay for this attack’s Energy cost. Extra Energy after the second doesn’t count.
[G][C] Absorb: 20 damage. Remove 1 damage counter from Treecko.

Weakness: Fire (+10)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 1

Grovyle L.26 – Grass – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Treecko

[.] Chlorophyll: Search your deck for up to 2 Grass Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[G][G] Poison Breath: 30 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

Weakness: Fire (+20)

Sceptile L.52 – Grass – HP100
Stage 2 – Evolves from Grovyle

Poke-Body: Overgrow
Each Basic Grass Energy card that’s attached to your Grass-type Pokemon provides 2 Grass Energy. This Body stops working if another one of your Pokemon’s Overgrow Poke-Bodies is already in effect.

[G][G][C][C] Leaf Blade: 50 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Retreat: 3

Tangrowth L.38 – Grass – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Tangela

[G] Power Whip: Choose 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. This attack does 10 damage to that Pokemon x the number of Basic Energy attached to Tangrowth.
[G][G][C][C] Wring Out: 60 damage. Remove 3 damage counters from Tangrowth. The Defending Pokemon can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Retreat: 2

Delibird L.26 – Water – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[.] Present: Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for 1 card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[W] Ice Ball: 20 damage:

Weakness: Steel (+20)

Or...

Magkiss:

Pokemon:
4 Magmortar SW
4 Magmar SW
3 Togekiss GE
2 Togetic GE
3 Togepi GE
4 Pachirisu GE
1 Delcatty ex CG
1 Skitty CG

Trainers:
3 Roseanne's
3 Celio's
3 Rare candy
3 Night Maintenence
4 POV
3 PP
2 Castaway
2 Buffer piece

Energies:
2 DRE
13 Fire

Strat: Phione for speed kiss and mag then heaven's blessing for super energy on mag.

Togepi L.4 – Colorless – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[C] Yawn: The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[C] Look For Friends: Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for 1 Pokemon card, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)

Togetic L.23 – Colorless – HP70
Stage 1 – Evolves from Togepi

[C][C] Dive: 20 damage.
[C][C][C] Sweet Kiss: 50 damage. Your opponent may draw 1 card.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)

Togekiss L.51 – Colorless – HP120
Stage 2 – Evolves from Togetic

Poke-Power: Heaven’s Blessing
This Power can be used once during your turn, when this card is played from your hand to Evolve a Pokemon. Look at the top 10 cards from your deck, choose any number of Basic Energy cards you find, and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Return the remaining cards to your deck and shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C][C] Air Scroll: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 30 damage. If tails, remove 3 damage counters from Togekiss.

Weakness: Lightning (+30)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)

So, which one?

Last edited:
Sorry. For one colorless energy, you can evolve one of your benched pokemon. I just thouhgt phione was good for a T1 Magmortar.

Oh... So then I guess I'll change it to Pachy. The only thing I'm scared of is the random palkia x because some n00b decides that palkia destroys all.

You don't... all you have to do is snipe ahead of time... you won't hav to worry, you can KO them no matter what before they get to you.;)

Thats true, but there's a chance that the active only has 70 or 80 HP, then they'll be able to transback and take my hard earned magmortar and put it back into my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back