which electivire???

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by garchompx12, Nov 12, 2007.

1. garchompx12

garchompx12 New Member

i might make blissvire for a cities and ive been wondering what electivire 2 play. electivire SW has some nice built-in synergy and can discard energy for blissey. its just that its a flippy. in my opinion, i really think that electivire SW has nice potential, but what 2 play? i aws thinking 2 electivire DP 1 electivire SW and an electivire X. LMK

2. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

im not an expert on blissvire but im pretty sure that you play it with the dp one so that when your ready to, you can bench blissey and move the energy up to the electivere, but im not positive about it.

3. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Yea it is the DP1 one,blissey collects as many lightning energies then when its about to die,you switch then move up the nrg,mostly you wanna get around 6-8 nrg on blissey before you bench it. Then you play a Holon GL on it and go from there.

4. Flareon

Flareon New Member

I think the way you were planning on running it is fine, and I would consider it in mine. It plays differently, so it depends on your play style.

5. i like nachos

i like nachos New Member

Don't run a Lv X at all. Run 2 SW and 2 DP with 4 Elekid DP and 4 Electabuzz DF

6. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Play it with the old one with maybe one copy of the new one as a tech.