Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Which is better?

LegacyEeveeVGC

Which Program is better for playing Pokemon online?
And due to Pokebeach being down does anyone have a link to the download for it?

The way you phrased that post, did you mean to say "Redshark is the best program. Where can I download it"? Because that's what it seems like.

Anyway, I prefer Lackey over anything due to card graphics, but Redshark is easier in terms of interface. Not many Lackey players on this forum, so I have both, but still. No idea where to find it other than Pokebeach, though.

Redshark has a lot of glitches and problems, but lets you stack/attach cards (for evolving, attaching energy, etc), play RPS, and has several shortcuts for popular trainers and mulligans. Apprentice runs a lot smoother but you have to do a lot of things manually, like moving each evolution stage and energy around when you need to move a Pokemon, or setting out your own prizes.

I prefer Redshar since is is very playable and is specialy made for the Pokemon TCG. Yes, it is glitchy, but you can PM or email the programmers about that so that they can actually work on it. (Remember, it's a work in progres)

I think Redshark is better. It's just got a friendlier feel to it. I've played Apprentice before, not fun.

Apprentice was made for M:TG originally, Redshark was made for Pokemon. That should be enough of a clue why Redshark is better (in my opinion.)

It does bug up occasionally, but it doesn't do it that much with me.

Back