Who is coming to the Pastimes Dragon-prerealease on the November 15th???

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Pokekid, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Who is coming???

Here is the info:
    Time: 11 am Registration Noon Start
    Structure Age Modified Swiss. Age brackets are 10 and Under, 11 - 14 and 15+.Format Sealed Booster (6 Packs)
    When you register and pay your admission fee, you’ll be given six booster packs of Ex Dragon to build your deck with. You will get to keep these cards whether you win or lose in the tournament.
    Additional tournaments may be possible that day - we will have to wait and see what the turnout is.

Prizes:1st Place
    1 Box of Pokémon-e TCG: Ex Dragon-e Booster Packs
    2nd Place
    16 Pokémon-e TCG: Ex Dragon-e Booster Packs
    3rd & 4th Place each receive
    8 Pokémon-e TCG: Ex Dragon-e Booster Packs
    5-8th Place each receive
    4 Pokémon-e TCG: Ex Dragon-e Booster Packs

Cost:$20.00

Last edited: Oct 25, 2003
  2. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

I'll be there, I think.

The PUI website lists the start time as 1 P.M.: http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/events/dragon_locator.asp?

Someone needs to get that fixed...

[Edit: I see now that there's one that day in Madison, WI. I may go there instead, since it is closer, and I won't have to pay those Illinois tolls =/]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2003
  3. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

:/ okeee..... Imma getting my info form http://pastimes.net/events.htm I figure seeing it is pastimes's website it will be more acurate than ninetndo's. I mean look they even mislinked the site "www.pastimes.com".

4. Dek

Dek New Member

If homework doesn't interfere, I'll be there.

5. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I'm gonna get there.

Hopefully, they'll divide up the untaken prizes from 10- and 11-14 into the 15+ this time (last time there were about 2 boxes worth of prizes not given out...)

6. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Ey is there going to be a GBA extra???

7. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

O ya I'm coming to the tournament and so is ILC.

8. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

We can't and we won't, sorry.

9. bullados

dang... was hoping for extra prizes... You do know that Adam is gonna walk away with about 2.5 boxes from this thing, don't ya? (1 for judging, 1.5 from his bros)

10. ilc

ilc New Member

That sux :(, but watcha gonna do, Nintendo's the boss >_< Unless.......

11. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

Please don't assume what we'll get for judging. As far as I know Adam's brothers (only 1 of them actually plays now mind you) keep the stuff they win, not only that but you also can't anticipate the outcome in a LIMITED event.

...gimme gimme gimme...

12. BANGINBOX

BANGINBOX New Member

Hold up guys. I just attended the league there last sunday. not a great turn out. Serious props for soslowpoke running it tho! thanx again. the above statement makes me question why we are even coming.

first off..... adam is only judging because he would get his bootie kicked if he played. ( tempting to play now huh adam.) ;) lol!

second..... i am bring the following people
    dan
    chelsey (10-)
    james (10-)
    akrahm (11-14)
    mo 1 (11-14)
    mr. lukas
    myself
    mo 2
    and whoever else i can fit in the van.

let me just say people. this time all the prizes will be earned. no freebees. i am not claiming that we will win the whole thing. all i am saying is that there will be some serious competition this time.

get ready folks :mad:
    we're comin'
    jimmy

13. ilc

ilc New Member

Ill be ready i will be ready!

14. Dek

Dek New Member

Just talked to my parents yesterday and they said since im doing so well in school (2 A's and 2 B's), There is a very high chance that I will be there. Ill probably make a name tag or something to let u know who I am.

15. Pooka

Pooka Master Trainer

I'll probably be there...

16. ilc

ilc New Member

So lets see right now there is 15 people coming.

10- :3
    11-14:4
    15+:8

17. Pokekid

Pokekid New Member

Iz that all????

18. TheDeuce

TheDeuce New Member

I couldn't be at the league last week because my car died on me, but my car is fixed and I will be at the PreRelease, so that makes 9 for the 15+ division.

Hopefully, I'll place higher than I did last time ;D

19. Dek

Dek New Member

Not when I'm around :lol:

Ok, I'm just joking. Anyways, anyone got a good guess as to what the Prerelease card will be?

20. bullados

Either Salamance or Flygon, as those are the two advertised Pokemon in this set, such as the Fossils were in Sandstorm. I'm not sure which one, or which version of which one, but that narrows it down to one of 4 cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.