Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who is coming to the R/s challenge in St.Alberta Canada

Pokekid

Who is coming, I might be there IF we end of going back for a week to visit friends ^_^

Last edited:
I'll be going but I don't know exactly what is going on. I phoned the store a couple hours ago and a store employee told me that they were having a booster draft on sunday(24th).:confused: I just looked at the nintendo events schedule and it says that the event is on tuesday(26th). I highly doubt that John would be able to do 2 events in 3 days like that considering he owns the store and is VERY busy. I am worried that we will end up with a booster draft instead of a R/S Challenge and I don't know if I should buy another Gameboy so my brother and I can both play in what we hope to be a R/S Challenge, or use the money for a booster box. I can see the employee not knowing exactly what is going on(booster draft is pretty similar to a sealed event)and have just made a mistake, but...

I'll find out what is going on by Saturday at the latest but that doesn't give me time to prepare if it is a R/S Challenge.

I'll report info as I get it.

This makes no sense I'm so totally confused. I just phoned the store again today and was told that this tourny is the sandstorm prerelease.:eek:
NOT the R/S Challenge.

Okay, just phoned the store yet again. Now I have been told that the event is being move from tuesday(26th) to sunday(24th), but WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THE EVENT IS.

My guess is that it is the R/S Challenge though because if you look at the event schedule at pokemon-tcg.com it will tell you that the event scheduled for the 26th is the R/S Challenge.

Back