Who wants to be the new Iron Chef Coordinator/Judge?

Discussion in 'Deck Contests' started by Vegeta ss4, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

As of now, my life is moving in an accelerated state. Marriage, new house, and a baby on the way. I believe I may find myself incapable of doing this tournament, as of now. This could all change, I may keep doing it, but at this point it is NOT looking likely.

So, with the approval of the Mods, I will be taking applications. Feel free to PM me, or email me with your information, accomplishments, and a reason why you would be a good candidate.

Thanks folks,
    Nathan W

2. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Wish I had time...

3. Vegeta ss4

I understand the situation of time. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me or email me. You can even Facebook me, it doesn't matter.

Like I said, I may still do this wonderful tournament, hopefully to a more presitigious level. I'm just unaware of how much time I will have on my hands.

Thanks,
    Nathan W

4. Normal guy

Normal guy New Member

I can think of a lot of challenges but I'm not to good at judging so when the new coordinator comes feel free to PM me for idea :thumb:

5. Vegeta ss4

Let me know when all winners receive their prizes from Pokegym.

6. King Piplup

King Piplup Active Member

Are you referring to the last tournament's T8?

7. Vegeta ss4

Yes, the top 8 from the previous tournament.

8. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

If not handled properly, this can be a huge time commitment. For anyone taking on the challenge, feel free to message me on here or HT for advice/brainstorming.

Here are some default challenge concepts:

*Various half deck formats
    *Mono type modified
    *Level-Ballable formats that exclude all guys over 90 HP
    * Heavy Ball formats excluding all guys without three retreat cost
    *Mono set formats

Those alone would be enough to fill half of a 256 person tournament. Obviously more advanced challenges are for more advanced rounds, though.

Good luck!