Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whos coming down to San Diego for the Rock Across America tour Nov.15 ?

MetaGrossEX

The Rock Across America Tour is coming down to San Diego November 15 at Balboa park and the following week is the Dragon Prerelease at the convention center November 22, i hope we get a large crowd like the one we had at the sand storm prerelease.

Last edited:
You can count on me to be at both of them. And Abraham hopefully you and I will get to battle each other again, since you are still mad about how I beat you in our last 2 tournaments. Hope to see you there.

Well, with close to 10,000 expected, I hope it is MUCH bigger than Sandstorm, since this will be an ALL day event encompassing ALL things Pokemon including Anime Previews, a Mobile Pokemon Center with exclusive items, TCG camps, Trivia contents, etc.

Will I be there, you had better believe it!!! :)

I am REALLY, REALLY looking forward to this.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

So... I know it's all day, but they haven't given us times yet... hm.

Well, I've got that day cleared, I should be there. :thumb: Hope to see you all there. And I've been meaning to play you a match Skywolf, hope to see you there as well.

Pokemon Rocks America info

On Saturday, PT&E will be at the Pokemon Rocks America extravaganza at Balboa Park in San Diego. PT&E will be manning the TCG booth where informal league play, demos, and intros to the Pokemon TCG will be done. The event runs from 9-5. We are still firming up our staffing for this event and have openings for a few more professors/great Pokemon teachers. If you are interested, please email me with your full contact info and experience--especially working with large groups of kids. [Note: I am changing my profile to receive emails.]

I'll post more info when I have it. As always, additional info on this event, as well as all other premiere events in the LA/SD/LV area, can be found at www.ptegames.com. Please check it out.

Rep13 said:
You can count on me to be at both of them. And Abraham hopefully you and I will get to battle each other again, since you are still mad about how I beat you in our last 2 tournaments. Hope to see you there.

Umm... Matt we never played in the last tournament so i don't know why you keep saying you beat me if we didn't even play each other .

You can expect Team LA to make an appearance! And hopfully, most of you will be able to make it up north the following day to our Home Turff for the EX: Dragon Prerelease... :clap:

League Leaders Wanted for PRA!

San Diego League Leaders...You are wanted to be present at Pokemon Rocks America to do signups for your leagues! We can't force you to come, but hopefully having 6-9 thousand PokeKids checking out your league info and signup list will be enough incentive.

Please email me to confirm that you, the league leader or someone representing your league, will attend. We have 1- and 2-hour shift slots available between 9-5, all slots first come, first served.

Please don't pass up this opportunity!

GreatFox said:
You can expect Team LA to make an appearance! And hopfully, most of you will be able to make it up north the following day to our Home Turff for the EX: Dragon Prerelease... :clap:

I'll do my best to show up.I just need to get a little extra doe that week.Maybe I'll get some extra cash working tempory at VONs, since the stike and all. ;)

SaNdy-MaN said:
I'll do my best to show up.I just need to get a little extra doe that week.Maybe I'll get some extra cash working tempory at VONs, since the stike and all. ;)

I'm not worried about Team LA. I'm sure I'll win it for SD.Team LA never makes top 8 anyway.

Last edited:
Solo,

Please keep it cool. That was not nice.

OUR area has A REPUTATION to uphold ;)

*uh I THINK we have a case of Schizophrenia*

Last edited:
I will be going to the Rocks America as well as both Dragon pre-released. This will be so cool, one whole weekend of Pokemon.

Last edited:
Back