Who's coming down to the San Diego AQ/Mag prerelease?

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Pokemon Mogul, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Pokemon Mogul

Pokemon Mogul New Member

i know its at the council chambers room at SDSU ,but does anyone know how to get there? :) :D

2. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

For general directions, check out http://www.sdsu.edu/campusinfo/directions.html. I don't know exactly which room it's in, but I think it's at the "Aztec Center" student union building just off College Ave.

See ya there,
    - CHRISBO

3. Pokemon Mogul

Pokemon Mogul New Member

Ok thanks Chrisbo, if anyone else has any more info that would help please post it up here,
    By the way who's planning to come down.

4. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member

I'm coming to help out and bringing some player(s) with me.

5. Translation: MHZ leeched himself a ride with me.

*Completely innocently whistling* I'll be there, yes. Looking forward to it, as always.

Black Lion shall place again!

6. Rep13

Rep13 New Member

I'll be there.

7. WeileMom

WeileMom New Member

Ashley and I will be there and a 10 and U neighbor is coming also.
    ---Nicole
    WeileMom

8. MetaGrossEX

MetaGrossEX New Member

I'll be there.

9. WeileMom

WeileMom New Member

Hi,
    I just wanted to thank TO Bob, HJ Doreen, Prof. Chris, and Prof. Kim for running ANOTHER great tournament!! How many turned out? I think it was around 60 but I'm not sure.
    Also, once again, the players were wonderful! The day went smoothly and there are a lot of honest Pokemon players out there who turned in misplaced decks and damage counters. I know I keep saying this after every tournament but Southern California has great base of upstanding, mature Pokemon players! Congrats to all of the winners.
    See you at the next tournament!
    ---Nicole
    WeileMom

10. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member

11. PTE_Karl

PTE_Karl New Member

Numbers for event + Thanks.

We had 61 total players at the event. There were 15 in the ten and under catagory, 21 eleven to fourteen, and 25 fifteen plus. All of the players had a good time. My thanks to them and the excellent staff! I was absent attending TO conferences, however, I will be back this weekend for Cities in San Diego. Again thanks to everyone for making this event a big success. See you'all on Saturday.