Wht to do..

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by SupremeBlader22, Dec 30, 2003.

1. SupremeBlader22

SupremeBlader22 New Member

hmm i am struggling on which card to put in my deck. i have 2 open slots for 2 basics. here r the 2 i am considering(i use a gardyEX/gardy deck wit wobbufettSS)

Zangoose-high HP for basic, quick first atk, great second atk against evo

Wynaut- Alluring smile which lets me get poke then clear damage when bring out wobbufett

plz help me

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

WYNAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psy Shadow then Baby Evolution!

3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

DDefenitly Wynaut

hey look, I stuttered, lol.

4. SupremeBlader22

ya i was defenetly favoring tht ova zangoose..

5. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I'd say try streamlining your deck so that you have 4 open spots, then put in 3 Wynaut and 1 Zangoose. Otherwise, put in as many Wynaut as you can fit, he is your opener.

6. SupremeBlader22

hmm but then i dont have ne room for my wobbufetts..

7. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

The Dragons, especially Ray ex, are extremely powerful. You never know what kind of power you'll have when they get up and running. Therefore, with Zangoose being the best splashable colorless basics in the format (dealing 10, 20, 30, 60, or 120 damage with weakness), he should be included as a single TecH against these bad boys. Realize that he can OHKO any of the Dragon evolutions with colorless weakness, and can severely damage the Dragon-ex's for only [CCC], which I think is a pretty bargain.

8. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I am half way. Zangoose is a overall pretty good attacker. 60 to a evolution and can't be poisoned. But again, Venusaur is right about the surprise. But the thing is, after you fight a few times, they will know to suspect a crystal shard anytime. But again, doing double to them is alot easier with the shard. I dunno, I can't choose a better one. Maybe use both?

9. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

No No, Forget Wynaut and Zangoose, put in Granbull from the Skyridge Expansion! for FOUR Colorless, you can do 50 and 100 to a DRAGON Pokemon :D

Wynaut fool.

10. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Uhhhh Zangoose is a basic and can do 120 a wack to a evolved dragon pokemon. I think thats way better than granbull that is a evolution that can do at max 20 less for one more energy.

11. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yeah, but Wobbers + Shard can do 100 to a Dragon, not shabby, and that includes Basics and Evos, and still cant be hurt by EX's

12. SupremeBlader22

yep yep yep.. i do have shard in my deck as a TeCH against all those poopie dragons. i tossed the zangoose and decided to go wit the wynauts. and even if i cant get my shard(s) up i always can rely on my delcatty(ha ha not likely)