Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Why aren't more Pokemon colorless weak?

yoshi1001

I mean think about those Pokemon types that are weak to flying: Grass, bug, and fighting. Why is it only dragons are weak to colorless? Wouldn't it make a few pokemon more balanced if you could use Crystal Shard on them?

Just a thought.

While I must admit that Flying is scooped under the Colorless banner, for the most part, Colorless is where Normal-type Pokémon go. As best I can recall, the only three types effected by Normal W/R in the game are Dragons (weak), Ghosts (immune), and Rock (severely ineffective). Granted, I haven't played the game in a long time, but still.

It would just be sort of weird to have a Butterfree being weak to a Rattata. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more Fighting-Rock Pokémon resistant to Colorless in the TCG.

While I must admit that Flying is scooped under the Colorless banner, for the most part, Colorless is where Normal-type Pokémon go. As best I can recall, the only three types effected by Normal W/R in the game are Dragons (weak), Ghosts (immune), and Rock (severely ineffective). Granted, I haven't played the game in a long time, but still.

It would just be sort of weird to have a Butterfree being weak to a Rattata. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more Fighting-Rock Pokémon resistant to Colorless in the TCG.

normal is nve against steel
normal is normaly effective against dragons
The only thing dragons are weak to is ice (in the tcg nearly every dragon has water resistance xD) and dragon themselves (this is where the colorless weakness comes from)

Back