Why Is My Blissvire Still Not Working?!?!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by waterblast, Nov 18, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterblast

waterblast New Member

i need help please

pokemon

4 chansey
    4 blissey

3 elekid dp
    3 electabuzz df
    2 electivire dp
    1 electivire sw
    1 electivre level x mt

energy

9 lighting

1 scramble

4 boost

2 multi (will replace with D.R.E if i can get some)

2 holon energy ff

2 fire

trainers

1 night maintenece

3 holon mentor

2 warp point

4 tv reporter

2 windstorm

4 pokedex handy 910

4 celio network

2 quick ball

stratey - intentse voltage energys from blissey to electivire.

help would be greatly appreciated!
    thanks!

2. Jason

Jason New Member

too many energies and need more draw, thats your problem.

3. waterblast

waterblast New Member

no i think my drawers are fine because i am always almost all the time deck out during games...plus i draw about 2 - 3 cards a turn with electabuzz d ... he is easy to set up with one use of a mentor...

thanks for you opinion!

4. marcocargo

marcocargo New Member

i'd say more non-supporter trainers, like Great Balls and Quick Balls in stead of Celio's and Mentor's.. This will allow you to get your set-up faster then when you are limited to 1 supporter each turn

5. waterblast

waterblast New Member

yup thats what i was thinking...

thats why i use 4 pokedex...

since people keep asking why i use pokedex...it because i draw one then put one card on the bottom. Electabuzz d will get that one card from the bottom using his power...so pokedex is just like drawing two cards but i can use as many as i want and when i want to. PLUS i can play a supporter on the same turn...

6. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

Pokemon: 18
    4x Elekid DP
    4x Electabuzz d
    3x Electivire DP
    1x Electivire Lv. X
    3x Chansey MT
    3x Blissey MT

Trainers: 26
    3x Holon Mentor
    2x Warp Point
    2x Switch
    3x Quick Ball
    3x TV Reporter
    3x Holon Adventurer
    2x Night Maintenance
    3x Battle Frontier
    3x Celio's Network
    2x Team Galactic's Wager

Energy: 16
    8x Lightning
    2x DRE
    2x Boost
    2x Heal
    2x Scramble

my personal list got 2nd in a BR with it.

7. Bobby

Bobby New Member

pokemon

4 chansey
    4 blissey

3 elekid dp
    3 electabuzz df
    2 electivire dp
    1 electivire sw
    1 electivre level x mt

Go to 4-4 Kid-Buzz. The power is awesome for draw and it'll improve your consistency. I don't know how well the Electivire SW will work, but it sounds okay on paper.

energy
    9 lighting
    1 scramble
    4 boost
    2 multi (will replace with D.R.E if i can get some)
    2 holon energy ff
    2 fire

Add another scramble and probably more than 2 DRE if you get them. Holon FF and Fire don't really fit in here, so you kind of have to tough it out vs. Fighting decks.

trainers
    1 night maintenece
    3 holon mentor
    2 warp point
    4 tv reporter
    2 windstorm
    4 pokedex handy 910
    4 celio network
    2 quick ball

Go to 4 mentor- starting with one is crucial. I think Pokedex Handy is a waste of space. I think you'd find Copycat/Steven to be more useful. I don't like Quick Ball, either. Other balls are better.

8. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Um no I beg ti differ, you got that from someone who got it from someone I know....x_x

9. Jayson

Jayson Active Member

I don't have RL experience with the deck, but I know one major concept that a lot of people seem to miss is the synergy between Electabuzz d and Team Galactic's Wager. Having 2-3 evolved 'Buzz on your bench allows you to essentially play Wager risk-free. Even if you lose you can still use your powers of evolution and get back up to a playable 5-6 card hand; hopefully on your next turn you'll have drawn into another Wager and you'll be ready to take the gamble again (and again and again until you manage to give your opponent that crippling 3 card hand).

I'm going to agree with the 4-4 Kid/Buzz for the reason explained above and also because they are both Riolu-donkable so in this deck you're going to want that extra two basics so you can be just a little bit safer from getting T1 benched. You're going to want to run your major trainers in fours:

4 Mentor
    4 Celio
    4 TV Reporter
    4 Wager (maybe 3)

There's a start. My own list uses Castaway and some tools to fill up what space is left. I don't run switch or warp for Blissey, I just siphon off energy when it's getting close to dying, get in one last small attack for 40-60 before it dies, then swarm my charged up Vires and Vire Lv.X. Other lists might use more draw+discard, like Adventurer, along with basic trainers like quick ball, pokedex, pluspower, warp point, and disruptive stadiums. You can tweak this according to your metagame.

10. Buzz /Flygon/Holon Castform call Gatsu and then it will work.

11. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

I would drop one lightning and add in another scramble... one isnt gonna do much. I also think thers to little trainers..

12. 4-4 helps the draw and it gives you an extra vire for Motordrive. Go with it. Two scrambles is the play.

13. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

he runs -1 warp -1 switch +2 Stevens :) :lol:

14. waterblast

waterblast New Member

okay thanks for all you help guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.