Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Will anyone tell me where leagues are in TN? and where are tournaments are as well?

Deathsythe

Will anyone tell me where leagues are in TN? and where are tournaments are as well?
I'm just wondering cause I might be there in a few yrs or so..

You basically have to be on either end for leagues. Memphis or Sevierville. Chattanooga still runs a small league. Nashville is trying to be revived with a few PRs.

Keith

If you are in Nashville area, Go to Next LEvel Games in the Bellevue Mall and let them know you are interested in a Pokemon league. They are in the process of starting one there. The more who talk to them, the faster things will go.

We are also having a prerelease there on Sunday Nov 5 and a City Championship on January 6th

Hey Prof Clay.

I'm getting into talks with the guy who runs the Next Level games store soon. Hopefully a league can pop up there soon.

Next Level is great and very open to doing the league. I ran it there for about 6 weeks and had TONS of interest (I gave away about 4 boxes of theme decks). Sadly, I left Nashville and wasn't able to continue. But, point being, its a good location.

Back