will call energy revive blissey?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by revdjweb, Apr 27, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. revdjweb

revdjweb New Member

seriously. i know that it's weak to gallade but that's why there is holon ff. i honestly think the biggest failing of blissey decks has been the fact that chansey has nothing to do T1. call energy changes this completely. couple this with the consensus that GG will be weaker in a HP-MD format, i think there is a very real chance of a blissey revival. ESPECIALLY if garchomp lvl x becomes a staple.

2. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

...I never even thought about that.
    It might help Blissey out a bit, but personally, I think Blissey is going to remain dead for a while.

3. rhodesia123

rhodesia123 New Member

i dun think the ability to search for a few basics will revive blissey. its damage output is too low compared to all the other monstahs.

4. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Just wait till Stark Mountain comes out :)

Though, I see your point

5. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Stark Mountain, and may I add Regirock to that Ardoptres?

6. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Everything revdjweb said has been on my mind with one word in addition: Kabutops.

7. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Mm, Kabutops will be harsh to stage 2 decks in particular, which could lower their useage and free up space for Blissey.
    Of course, Kabutops crushes Blissey head on as well, but I don't see why Leafeon + Blissey wouldn't work. Heck, Leafeon's Magmortar fears will decline too.

8. revdjweb

revdjweb New Member

imagine something like this, speed blissey:

4-4 blissey
    8 basic pokemon

4 tv reporter
    2 felicity's drawing
    4 quick ball
    4 cessation crystal
    3 drake's stadium
    2 night maintenance
    2 warp
    4 pokedex
    4 pokenav
    3 pluspower
    32 total trainers

4 call energy
    4 holon ff
    4 boost energy
    8 fire
    20 energy

a deck like this should be able to set up faster than GG or kabutops and is capable of a fair amount of disruption.

9. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

20 energy=way too much.