Will pay $10.00 for a sealed Dragon pack!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by dooskoop, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooskoop

dooskoop New Member

Will pay $10.00 for a sealed Dragon pack! Well, not just any Dragon pack, but a sealed blister pack with Latias (the red one!) on the front. The pack I need is available only (as far as I know) in the Pokemon EX Value box (the box that the Ludicolo promo comes in). This pack has a blue/white cloudy background on the cardboard backing part of the blister, not the red fiery background. I may be the only person in the world who collects sealed Pokémon packs: I bought an entire case (ten boxes) of the Value boxes from my local card store and still didn't pull a Latias pack. Then I bought one more box at Target and the Dragon pack it contained had the fiery red background Dragon pack. Now I don't know what to do! Help! dooskoop

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I'll check at my local Target for you.
    I know that I got one there a month or so ago.

3. So you can only find the certain booster pack in the Ludicolo package,with Latas on the front, and in the background a whitish blue cloud in the back round and you do still want the cards in it right?

4. dooskoop

dooskoop New Member

'Pop: Thanks!

The Dragon pack I need is only available in the EX Value Box and is on a Blue/White cardboard blister. I need the blister to be sealed with the Latias booster enclosed and sealed also. Not all of the Dragon packs in the Value boxes have the Blue/White cardboard, some have Red cardboard. I already have all four of the red blister packs.

5. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

I will check around here to see if I can find one you are looking for.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2004
  6. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Hmmm, as it happens, I have several Value Packs coming in a day or so. I'll check them for the blister pack you need (as well as checking the ones at home still sealed from the 2 Value packs I picked up locally).

Also, I got your email and would love to do that trade! :) I'll reply asap (internet @ work is doing strange things with my Yahoo! email right now...).

7. Do you still want the cards n it and whats blister.

8. RainbowRichards

APT - blister refers to the plastic 'bubble' that packs are enclosed in - these are the diplay packs with cardboard backing and hole at the top for hanging. dooskoop is wanting a sealed booster in a sealed 'blister pack'

dooskoop - so, I checked this morning before work, and find I DO have (of two) 1 Latias (red pokemon) pack in the blue/white blister pack, still sealed. :) Let's talk about what you might have that I could use (in trade). Oh, and the EON went out this morning!

9. Okay I geuss I can try to get one.

10. RainbowRichards

Trade #2 arrived today - wow, thanks for all the extras!!!! :D :clap: Please LMK when you receive the booster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.