Wizards Arundel Mills Pokemon Player Appreciation Day - 8/23/03

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RainbowRichards, Aug 7, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Just pulling Mike's Tourney topic over (hope this is okay)...

Last edited: Aug 7, 2003
  2. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

As posted,I`ll be there to help run the tournaments with Mike.It`ll be a fun filled,prize filled day.:)

For those that have never been to this store,it`s a big WotC store in the very nice,big Arundel Mills mall.The mall has something for everyone so moms,dads,brothers and sisters that aren`t playing have something to do all day.There is a very nice Stadium Seating Movie Theater,a huge Food Court and other restaurants(I HIGHLY recommend eating at Chevy`s...they have awesome food and the absolute BEST Salsa to eat with your corn chips you will ever taste!) as well as alot of stores to do the shopping.They even have a gameplace there(like a Gameworks but I can`t remember the name).

Hope to see everyone there!

`Sensei

p.s.:Just a reminder:

You can preregister now! Space is limited, so call the store to reserve your space. Be at the store by 0900 on the 23rd if you are playing in the morning events.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2003
  3. RainbowRichards

4. Sensei

There is a very nice Stadium Seating Movie Theater (MUVICO)...They even have a gameplace there(like a Gameworks but I can`t remember the name[Jillians]).

Thanx Brian!See ya at the store.

`Sensei

5. RainbowRichards

:thumb: Definitely!

6. Sensei

Just a reminder to everyone.Pre-register while you can!

`Sensei

7. RainbowRichards

Thanks for the reminder! I just called and pre-regged my clan, and there are (with us) 9 signed up for the Team event (don't know how that works out, but "whatever" :confused: ) ...

8. Sensei

Awesome!See ya`s there and everyone else as well!

`Sensei

9. TheCrossFormatKid

TheCrossFormatKid New Member

I reaaaaaaaaaaly hope i can make it there next week, im gonna have to do atleast one of my summer assignments *groans*

10. N A R

N A R New Member

Yeah I live in Maryland, I may be there, ask around for Nar ;) I used to go to tourneys there

11. randyrho

randyrho New Member

My son (Cory) and myself will be attending from Pittsburgh, PA.

12. Sensei

Coolbeans doods.See ya`ll there.Hope you can make it as well Sean.

`Sensei

13. Sensei

Last call for everyone.See ya there tomorrow!

`Sensei

14. Sensei

Well,we had a great turnout!Thanx to everyone for coming and making this event a success and I definately had a blast HJ`ing and working with Mike(who is a class act among TO`s) and meeting with all the players and Professors.

Since Mike limited the #`s in the morning to 18 people in the Theme deck tourney and 16 people(8 teams) in the TeamPlay Event,we had a full house with all seats filled for those events.The afternoon modified tourney,we had 36 people and that was with a slew of people that are always at our events but were absent due to vacations and other commitments!

I`m sure Mike will add his comments and I`ll prolly add more later.:cool:

`Sensei

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003
  15. RainbowRichards

I had a great time teaming with randyrho! - Team "Father Knows Best" may not have placed high, but we had fun trying!! :clap: