Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wizards Closing Solution!! (South Jersey Branch)

EeveeTrainer

For those of you that didn't see my other post. We have resolved the problem of where to take the league from WotC in the Morrestown Mall. LittlePichu, ScytherTrainier and myeslf took up the advice of both Pokepop and Dark Dyranitar and met with the owner of Gamer's Realm and he has agreed to let us play there on Saturdays from 12:30-2:30. Anyone with any questions can send a Private Message to any of us or my AIM is Saturn Knight so you can feel free to use it.

-Eevee Trainer

AKA

Saturn Knight

From what I'm gathering it maybe as soon as this week. But I'll confirm that with the others as soon as I can and let you all know

-Saturn knight

For those of you interested, the Gamer's Realm will indeed start Pokemon playing at their Cinnaminson store this upcoming Saturday, January 10th at 12 noon.

They are located approximately 15 - 20 minutes away from the Morristown Mall, on Route 130, (1 mile north of the Route 73 and 130 intersection, in the Pep Boys Plaza in Cinnaminson, NJ located on the northbound lane.

If you're one of those "displaced" from the Morristown Mall Wizards, please drop by and show your support with your presence.

In addition, if you have the phone numbers of others who used to play at Wizards, please pass the word along.

Thanks.

- Tony

Last edited:
Is he going to start carrying Pokemon cards?
He would be smart to get at least a box

Yeah Pokepop. What he told us was that if there was a definate demand for it then he would pick up a bit of it. But he had a point where he got stuck with a bunch that he couldn't get rid of it. So I can't say that I blame him for being so cautious but he is at least willing to take another shot.

-Saturn Knight

well, he should start small, but still get some.
Heck, I'll buy a box of Dragon from him at a discount if he wants

hey ken, missy, mat and tony this is joe :) hey ken glad to here you finnaly found a place, guess the borders did not work out. Listen ive told mat im gona give ya a call this friday, i would like to show up for the first league, b4 i have to go back to college. We can work out the details on the phone. PP im sorry i missed you when you stoped by our store awhile ago. I go to college in michigan now ( im a 2nd year) so i was not here, however i beleive i have met you at gencon b4. I hope you can stop by our new league, and even become a regualar. Ill have to show you my skills ;) as some of the people here can atone to :D anyway, yea guys i hope to see you all there and check out are new HOUSE. :) :fire:

Hey Joe
Its Missy.. Umm to you know Friday noone won't be home beisde me. Everyone eles
have something to do..I don't know about Matt??But everyone has something to do on friday night
If we don't hear from you on friday. I guest we'll see you Saturday? C-ya and good luck in College.

GodTrainer said:
PP im sorry i missed you when you stoped by our store awhile ago. I go to college in michigan now ( im a 2nd year) so i was not here, however i beleive i have met you at gencon b4.
Nope, never been to GenCon.
Maybe at one of the NJ Challenges or STSs?

Back