world champ interview with Attempted Unkown

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Ancient Pokemon Trainer, Oct 3, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=PfgdkiIwz2Y

Attempted Unkown is also pretty cool you all should check it out, it's just about this letter carrier, Tim (who is super cool), and he interviews interesting people etc.

Anyways he interviewed me so there it is if you are interested.

2. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

1:36
    I'm that guy! :cool:

3. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

This guy is a terribad interviewer, people that watch his show that don't play Pokemon won't have ANY clue what's going on. And I don't even mean they won't understand terms like "setup deck" or "benched Pokemon", they won't even understand that there's an OP system for the game.
    He should definitely stick to his day job as a mailman or whatever.

4. That's mean. ;x Actually, we went through all of the explaining of the game and stuff but they probably had to cut stuff out etc.

5. doctormcdreamy

doctormcdreamy New Member

that was pretty cool actually. mime jr. lol.

6. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

That's a neat video, need to save it now...

7. Scizor

Scizor New Member

Rambolt won Worlds!

8. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

It wasn't THAT bad. There were a few confusing parts (for one who is not a pokemaniac), but overall, It was OK. And note: He did try to lead you to another website with the rules posted!

And let me get this straight, is this guy even a mail man, or is he just a poser? I noticed at the start of the video, it said something about how he is not affiliated in any way with the postal service. Did I misread something?

9. Burninating_Torchic

He said that his PROGRAM isn't affiliated with the postal service. He is, however, a mailman, as can be deduced from the fact that he says in the program that he delivers jeremy's mail.

10. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

Very cool Jeremy! :thumb:

11. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

Tight work, Jeremy.

12. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

You stole my catchphrase. ;(

Nice job, champ!

13. Bobby

Bobby New Member

rofl Mime Jr yesss

14. Gengar

Gengar Member

Kid - you're pathetic. He's doing it for fun and it was a cool interview. And I'm guessing it was more directed towards people who already know how to play competitively. Don't talk about him like that as he is doing what he likes whereas you're doing what? Sitting on the PokeGym bashing people who have twice as much as you ever will? Get a life nerd you annoy the crap out of me and 99% of the other people on this forum.

pz

15. Burninating_Torchic

I lol'd

16. Gengar

Gengar Member

I lol at your ugly face everytime I see you

17. ilikegengar

ilikegengar Member

How thrilling for you! I bet the interview was lots of fun. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

18. Krucifier

Krucifier New Member

OOOHHHH! BURRRNNNN!!!

You should have told him that Mime Jr. was a good card. I mean everyone knows that Mime Jr. and Ledian and Potion are the best cards in the format!

Nice interview though :p

19. therage

therage New Member

AND YOU SHOULD OF TOLD HIM THAT KRUCIFER WAS THE INVENTOR OF MERCURY!

20. Lakak

Lakak New Member

I haven't watched the video yet, but I agree with BT.