Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worried about helping out at PRAA San Diego

Darkleaf Master

[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to be a little more descriptive about the service nature of this topic.]

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is psyched up for the Pokemon Rocks Across America event in San Diego this weekend! I know I am ^^. However, Im a bit worried, PT&E asked for the league leaders to contact him if they wanted to set up a small booth for the local league. I volunteered a very long time ago, but I have not yet recieved word. I have sent him another email a few days ago, and contacted a moderator about it. To no avail :( Its getting closer, and I also volunteered to help out setting up and closing down. I dont know what to do. Well, Im going to be there earlier than opening time and later than closing time to help out anyway, maybe they could use a few extra hands. Well, Im looking forward to this weekend, I hope to see a lot of you there!!! Cya later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I received confirmation from Karl of PT&E a few days ago, and there were several other persons on that distribution. Perhaps he already has enough staff lined up, but it wouldn't hurt to contact him again.

If worse comes to worse, just show up early and ask if there's anything you can do to help out.

Good Luck,
- CHRISBO

Um, yhea. I had filled in the last spot. However it has opened up again.

I was going to volunteer as it seemed that I was going down there all by myself. but at the last minute, other members of Team LA decided to join me. So, after thinking about it long and hard, I had to reluctantly recline my spot in the staff.

So yhea, you should contact him again to see if he hasn't filled it yet.

I just recieved his email today in the morning. I think I filled in the last spot. Just made the cut ^_- Hope to see everyone there tom morning!!

Back