Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worst Pokemon card set ever????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan84

Which set out of all the sets ever released do you think is the worst?

my least favorite was "EX Holon Phantoms"

I mean come on....a "fire" type horsea, electric type magikarp?? you could tell near the end of the EX series the makers were just trying to cram a few more sets of Ruby and Saphire in there to get a little more extra money. I sure hope they don't try and do something like that in the DP series

bring back the Gym leaders cards!

Last edited:
You are making me very angry right now. (JK)
I LOVED the delta species cards.

My least favorite set is probably the first DP set.

Anything from the Ecard series. Just, so bad... There's almost nothing good that can be said about the Ecard series...

Honestly, the worst card series for me would be definately Emerald. Only card that worth from that set is Medicham ex, Rare Candy, Battle Frontier, Scott and DRE. ;P

I agree, Legend Maker was hands down the worst set ever, it was just so damn boring and i hated umm... hmm.. lets see.... everything about that set other then Mew Ex which was pretty hard to get anyway.

Ex: Emerald and Ex:power Keepers were atrocious and terrible in my opinion! The main reasons that I hated Ex:power Keepers were that Midori Harada illustrated many of the images for this set and his artwork is so dark and boring in my opinion. Also, I bought around 25 booster packets without getting an Ex card, which is disappointing anyway, but when I did finally receive one it was Skarmory Ex which is not exactly awesome! Hidden Legends was also atrocious.
Kiki Lava Apple Eruption xxx

Last edited:
Skyridge was by far the WORST set EVER! I mean there was nothing in those packs and they were completely useless.

X(

I also don't like the Ecard series. that was when i started to take my break. and the first EX sets weren't the best either.

Emerald, LM, and PK were all at least interesting sets with cards that you could build decks around and strategies that are at least fun.

I saw none of that come out of any of the 3 Ecard sets.

LC was interesting b/c of the potential for Limited. Plus those RHs were SO DARN PRETTY!!!

EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua, that is my least favorite set. The only good card in that set was Blaziken ex.

Also, Skyridge was such a pain to collect. It didn't last that long anyway.
~Cyber~

CG was always a set I didn't care for. Not many good cards other than cess and windstorm came out of that one. The worst part about CG was that the good cards were so hard to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back