Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Would This Strategy Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunAndersen

In a Garchomp deck, you should run a couple DRE, because if you use them on Smeargle, you will not have to worry about pokemon with multi-colored energy on them. And since Garchomp decks need to have Smeargle in them, This is how I use my'n.

Pokemon=17
4-2-4 Garchomp MT
4 Smeargle SW
3 Stantler SW

Energy=18
2 Grass Energy
2 Water Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Electric Energy
2 Physic Energy
2 Fighting Energy
1 Metal Energy
1 Dark Energy
2 Boost Energy
2 DRE Energy

Trainers=25
3 Rare Candy
3 Bebe Search
3 Mr.Stone's Project
3 Plus Power
2 TGM
2 TGW
2 POV
2 NM
2 TVR
3 Roseanne's Research

Strategy- Garchomp does 110 damage for quick knock outs Garchomp. Smeargle gets me my energies according to what I need and Stantler gets my Supportors and confuses my opponents. The rest of the strategy should be very clear according to what the Trainer/Supportors do. The DRE is so when I copy my opponents move with a smeargle, I wont need to worry about pokemon with multi-colored energy.

Think it is a good strategy?

DRE cannot be placed on Smeargle =/

I think Garchomp is OK, but he is weak to Colorless (Blissey) so you probably need to have a backup Pokemon that can cover it. Also, I don't think you need every energy. A few more of the more common weaknesses like Fighting and Psy and less of Grass and Metal.

Fatal flaw: DRE can only be attached to evolved pokemon, so your unique concept, while neat, is flawed because it does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back