Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB PCTGO Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggthegrim

Currently looking for some breakthrough and breakpoint codes (10 each, although amount will depend on offer). The codes need to be sent digitally though (photos or text).

7x BKP
8x BKP +10
38x BKP

0.10 for normal codes, 0.12 for the codes that add +10 cards?

I also have Fates Collides codes if you're interested.

Sounds good. Quick question though: Is one BKP supposed to be BKT (else the 7/38 divide doesnt make much sense)? I am currently waiting for the release of fates collide on ptcgo before I go and get codes.

Sounds good. Quick question though: Is one BKP supposed to be BKT (else the 7/38 divide doesnt make much sense)? I am currently waiting for the release of fates collide on ptcgo before I go and get codes.

My b.

38 of Breakthrough, 7 of Breakpoint, 8 of Breakpoint+10cards

In that case I'll take 25 Breakthrough 7 breakpoint and the 8 breakpoint+ 10 . Would add up to 4,16 if I am not mistaken. Is Paypal alright for you?

Oh just saw that pokemon updated for fates collide so let's say 7.5 and just add fates collide codes until you reach that amount (or if you don't have enough just adjust the value for that amount of codes). So 25 breakthrough 7 breakpoint 8 breakpoint +10 + x Fates Collide.

Last edited:
I have 24 Fates Collide codes, eight normal and fifteen +10s.

If we do $7.50 for the setup you asked for, that puts each FC code at 0.14 and a half, normal or not.

$7.50 for:
25 XY - Breakthrough
7 XY - Breakpoint
8 XY - Breakpoint +10
8 XY - Fates Collide
15 XY - Fates Collide +10

That's alright with me. If it's good with you, confirm here and hit me up with a PM to exchange Paypal addresses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back