Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WTB Sealed Pack of Player Rewards Hypnotoxic Laser. Offering $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp4rks

Title says it all. Post offers below and we'll see if we can't work something out.

Last edited:
Hey man! I have Salamence from Regionals Staff and Regular. Also have a sealed pack. I have all four Deino LC promos as well. Lmk if you're interested.

Oh and the Dragalge Regular and Staff Flashfire promos.

Definitely interested in the Salamence set and Deino LC promos. You have a sealed pack of Lasers as well? Although I just paid for a pack, I may be interested in yours as well. How much would we be looking at with/without the lasers?

The LCs and one of each Salamence for $44. I don't have any lasers. Were you interested in the Flasfire prerelease set? Were you interested in my sealed pack of Salamence Staff promos? Also have a sealed pack of Aeigislash promos. Comes with one staff and 10 regular. Lmk

I apologize, I thought you meant lasers. I didn't realize the staff promos came in sealed packs. My goal is to collect every card released for BW, and after that I'm going to retire from collecting. With that being the case, I'm not looking for anything from sets XY+ (even though I really do like the Aegislash promo). Do you happen to have the League Escape Rope that just came out? If you do, I'd like to add that. How much would the price difference be between one of each Salamence, and a sealed pack?

I apologize, I thought you meant lasers. I didn't realize the staff promos came in sealed packs. My goal is to collect every card released for BW, and after that I'm going to retire from collecting. With that being the case, I'm not looking for anything from sets XY+ (even though I really do like the Aegislash promo). Do you happen to have the League Escape Rope that just came out? If you do, I'd like to add that. How much would the price difference be between one of each Salamence, and a sealed pack?

I can add the Escape Rope for 3. The sealed pack of Salamence I'm asking $50 for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back