WTB WotC Promos

Discussion in 'Buyers House' started by n00bmuffin, Mar 13, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n00bmuffin

n00bmuffin New Member

I would like to buy the following Wizards Black Star Promos. Below is a list of the ones I still need. The name and number of the card is on the left, and an estimated value of the card is on the right. The value is a bit on the high side, but LMK what you have and we can go from there. I can pay with PayPal or USPS money order.

Thanks.
    http://i.imgur.com/pKIPC.png

2. dtrain

dtrain New Member

I have a jigglypluff and a abra that i can do for $5 shipping first class which includes paypal fee.

3. n00bmuffin

n00bmuffin New Member

I may be getting a Jigglypuff from someone else...would you do $2.75 shipped for the Sabrina's Abra?

4. dtrain

dtrain New Member

I'll have to pass. If your deal with jigglypuff doesn't fall through lmk. Thanks!

5. n00bmuffin

n00bmuffin New Member

How much would you want for just the Abra?

6. Warbuzz

Warbuzz New Member

I have:

If dig through my stuff some more I can find:

I can agree to some of those prices on the image but some I would increase, for example Pokemon Center, I think was NY exclusive. Can u PM me some reference site to look up prices on these promos, I want to give a fair price. 3 sites would be helpful.

Thanks

7. n00bmuffin

n00bmuffin New Member

I actually just got a ton of them in the mail today from someone on PokeBeach. Of those, I still need:

The ones I put in bold are ones I may be getting from someone else in a trade, so I'll let you know once I hear from him.

Thanks.

8. ljgenco12

ljgenco12 New Member

I have these

$20 shipped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.