Wwe Fans

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by yugioh duelist, May 20, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. yugioh duelist

yugioh duelist New Member

ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOOGYMAN.

LONG LIVE THE AGE OF ORTON

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. Bullet

Bullet New Member

I dunno, they probably canned him back to OVW, a place they need to stop getting wrestlers from.

3. Mystery Thing

Mystery Thing Administrator

um... it's orton....

4. yugioh duelist

yugioh duelist New Member

Fixed It Typed To Quickly

5. Mystery Thing

Mystery Thing Administrator

:p

Anyways, to answer the question, he pulled a hamstring really bad or something and then needed some jaw surgery... If he was in OVW, it was more a recoup than a demotion.

6. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

OVW isn't a part of the WWE anymore. There is FCW, Florida Championship Wrestling, which now is the home for future superstars.

Boogeyman was having teeth surgery, last time I've checked.

7. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

John cena is still my favorite.. And probaly every ones favorite.. HAHA weres super crazy??

Ray mysterio was my all time favortie though... But now that I think about it, a long long time ago, rikishi and some other white dude tag team, they were the funniest.. they did the worm thing.. OH I REMEMBER NOW scotty to hotty and rikishi!!! lol old timers!

8. Blazing_Monkey

Blazing_Monkey New Member

I hate Cena, Boogeyman is, err, WWE can't find any suitable storyline for him.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  9. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

WWE Fan? Kinda, prefer TNA myself, but heck.

The WWE has been...interesting. It's kinda gotten blunt if you ask me, i watch it sometimes just too see championship swaps, things like that.

I was glad as soon as Cena lost his WWE Championship, he needed to go. But sadly, Orton was even more stupid

I can live with HHH as a WWE Champion.

My 2 cents worth...

10. Globefishpoison

Globefishpoison New Member

I'm not sure what happened to Boogeyman, and all the stories above are very different. I've been out of the wrestling loop for a while- it comes and goes.

I liked Cena better as a wankster. At least he was sorta funny like that. The whole 'Marine' persona was tiresome.

11. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

Actually if Cena loses his job, he could be a pretty good DJ or TV host!

12. Bullet

Bullet New Member

Problem with WWE ranged from a wide variety of things.

#1 Your only wrestlers ever worth watching is undertaker and HHH

#2 Theirs no story lines, smackdown seems to be the lamest for the fact the same matches take place every week.

#3 Theirs hardly an ounce of talent in the WWE, what talent they got is misused.

Look back in the early 90s and 80s. You had Papa Shango, Tatanka, Earthquake, Hogan, Macho Man, Tugboat, demolition, Managers managing top of the line super stars. Now these days everyone uses THEIR REAL NAMES, who dont use their real names aside from HHH and Undertaker? Its bleek.

13. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

HHH uses his real name, or at least, his real initials.

I just remember the days of the Rocky/Stone Cold/Mankind rivalries, when there were no true heels in the championship picture. It's gotten quite ridiculous with the always needing a face/heel matchup for EVERYTHING. The one time they could've done it right in recent history (Flair/Michaels), they had to turn Michaels into a heel. Also, they rehash storylines from not even two years ago. It's beyond annoying...

14. Bullet

Bullet New Member

HHH real name is Paul Levesque or however its spelled.

Not the Hunter Hearst Helmsly gimmick.

15. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

TNA isn't that great. It's full of hasbeens and wrestlers who are past their prime. Well, Kurt Angle is ok, and Sting's good, but they really don't know how to put on great impacts anymore.

I actually liked Orton as champion, but I wish he acted more like a jerk instead of being somewhat boring.

JMO.

16. Bullet

Bullet New Member

WWE needs to learn from TNA, not that TNA is anything special, but they can be unpredictable which is how Wrestling should be. WWE you can pretty much know whats going to happen seeing as no real story lines ever take place.