WWE random codes

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by halo2, Nov 18, 2007.

1. halo2

halo2 New Member

Was reading wwe.com and saw that they will announce what the codes mean this monday on raw, anyone have any guesses? im guessing it means Chris Jericho is coming back because i saw "break down the walls" in 1 of the codes

2. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

It's definitely Chris Jericho. Yeah, they pretty much gave it away on that last code, but if you really paid attention to the earlier ones you could tell it was him becaues they highlighted things he'd done in the past that could only be him. Some people have known for weeks and weeks, I guess.

Nonetheless, still pretty cool. Jericho is one of my all time faves. I'll definitely be watching the Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla tonight.

~Jim

3. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

Woooooooooooo Hes Back!

Raw is Jericho!!!!

4. puyallup_phantom

puyallup_phantom New Member

Awesome lead up by the WWE to Jericho's return...the first few weeks of the code had me thinking it could be HBK (due to the SAVE US_SAVIOR part in one of the early codes), but after HBK returned, it was clear that it had to be Jericho, especially when the final 3 characters in the code were X29. He got a great reaction out of the crowd, and looks to be in great shape. Can't wait to see him step back into the ring.

5. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

And with Jerico's return, I got a feeling that someone's gonna be injured...