Xbox 360 Help

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Crosplat, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Crosplat

Crosplat New Member

I will cut right to the chase. I cannot get the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter to connect to my home network. I have entered the WEP key, added the 360's MAC address to my home network's "Accepted MAC Address'" list, and it still says that my wireless connection is not connected. If anybody has any ideas I would appreciate the help. I really do not want to spend an hour on hold waiting to be helped by Microsoft's notorious customer service department.

2. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

Actually the 360 help line is fairly quick as I have used it many times.

And when you try to connect do you have them on automatic or manual enter? If anything try using the automatic for IP and such.:thumb:

3. Crosplat

Crosplat New Member

My problem is that I am not even to the IP stage yet. All it does is say I am not connected to the wireless network, and the suggested courses of action have failed. I will try Microsoft soon. Thanks

4. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

What type of wireless router do you have? I may be able to help out if you give me the name and model. I had espeonchris help me out last time but the second time I figured it out. It may be as simple as access to your router.

5. Crosplat

Crosplat New Member

It is an Actiontec M1424-WR Rev.C, the Verizon Fios version.