1 Windstorm

Energy: 14
4 d rainbow
5 Psychic
4 WP
1 Water

Pachi to set up... pidgeot locks, flygon attacks

Last edited:
You typed in Stantler instead of Pachi, but I know what you mean. I think you should exchange the Mentors for Rosannes, because you have Pachi for basics otherwise, and its not like you can use Mentor to grab energy.
Have you tested this yet? because from what I remember about playing Milotic, you often have a hand larger than 6 cards, rendering our pal Steven's worthless. TVR or Holon Adventurer, probably the latter, would be a better fit.

i thought Flygon Ex D was dead, according to some other gym members.

Not bad, I like the idea. Hit G/G right back with Locking their power is just so evil.

Madhatter you just became my best Pokegym friend, sorry Wood811, Mew* and others. JK guys

But as the list goes, I would take the Milotic over Fearow any day of the week. The new Feebas isn't bad, especially if you tech in a Mew*.

So on to my list:

Pokemon: 23
4 Pachi
4 Trapinch D
2 Vibrava D (the 1 for 20 one)
2 Flygon Ex D
2 Flygon D
1-1 Milotic D
1 Mew*
1 Holon's Castform
2-1-2 Pidgeot D

Supporters: 13
1 Holon Adventurer
3 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's
1 TGW
2 Steven's Advice
1 CopyCat
1 Scott

Trainers: 10
4 Rare Candy
1 TSD
1 Night Maintenance
2 Crystal Beach
2 Lake

Energy: 14
5 Psychic
1 Water
4 Holon WP
4 dRE

Last edited:
lol
ok i made the pokemon the same as urs and energy, but i kept some of the trainers different... i was going to play this at a states... but I own 0 Flygon Ex d and no mew* :(

I like the idea of pidgeot d. but you'll only need about 1-0-1 of him.

not really at 100 HP if he isn't play sp. metal Mag. Lv. X could snipe, and get back to using their powers.

So you might want to add 1 or two of those. With your enercy acceleration it shouldn't be a problem "tanking" the Pidgeot. Prossibly even attacking with it if you face any Tsunamis or Empoleons.

Much easier to set up if he has a heavier line. Plus some G/G are teching Dusknoir's so you rob that in their face too.

not really at 100 HP if he isn't play sp. metal Mag. Lv. X could snipe, and get back to using their powers.

So you might want to add 1 or two of those. With your enercy acceleration it shouldn't be a problem "tanking" the Pidgeot. Prossibly even attacking with it if you face any Tsunamis or Empoleons.

Much easier to set up if he has a heavier line. Plus some G/G are teching Dusknoir's so you rob that in their face too.

I keep forgetting Magmortar X!! also, could you help me with my Empoleon/Mismagius deck?

^thanks for uhh askin for help ON MY THREAD >.>

anyway, im 1-0 with this woo (beat a GG) so any other changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back