Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

xpiring Points

rroaryh

On the My Pokemon on the Organized Play website, above my Professor Points it has this above it.

You have 10 points that will expire when the next Professor Rewards fulfillment is completed. To maximize your rewards, please make sure this month's order uses as least this many of your points.

What does that mean?

The ROr

Points expire 6 months after they are earned. If you don't spend them, they go away...

ooooooooooooooooo ... thanks! I think I'll get POP 2, you know, Professor Elm's Training method would be cool with the professor stamp.

The ROr

I got the same message, to, I was kinda confused by it, but if guess the red texted sure got me to look at it twice to get the picture. Well its time to start over and earn more points....lol..

CMT​

i've got a question...my professorship expires sometime next month...Let's say I get 20 points during october...If I order within the 1st week or 2, and my professor ship expires, will the things I order still get sent to me?

yeah how long does it take for something ordered or earned to arrive (earned the card in May) and on SomethingElse' post, if I earn the labcoat in december and in 5 days lose my professorship but I placed the order, what happens?

Back