Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

XY-on Gardevoir / Aromatisse

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicjms

I'm prepping to build a deck for next season, as I've decided to get back into the game (haven't play competitively since Noble Victories). I figure Gardevoir Aromatisse is a safe bet but i'm unsure of my list.

Pokemon - 16

3 - M Gardevoir EX
3 - Gardevoir EX
2 - Florges EX
4 - Xerneas
2 - Spritzee (Theme Deck)
2 - Aromatisse

Trainers - 29
4 - Professor Sycamore
4 - Professor Birch's Observations
4 - Mega Turbo
3 - Gardevoir Spirit Link
3 - Evosoda
3 - Super Scoop Up
4 - Ultra Ball
2 - Enhanced Hammer
2 - Switch

Energy - 15
Fairy Energy - 15

With Max potion getting the boot I subbed in Super Scoop up so I can move the energy off and send out a new Gardevoir then Mega Evolving (hopefully getting a spirit link back with Super Scoop up too). Other than that it's the strategy seen before, get out energy and hit hard with mega gardevoir, with aromatisse allowing snipe-able pokemon to give their energy to others. Florges is a backup attacker who can cheaply hit for around 100 damage. I've been thinking of switching enhanced hammer out for Lysandre.
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I've also had the same thoughts about a M Gardevoir/Aromatisse for next rotation, I have a few suggestions for you. Lysandre is just too important not to have in decks these days, and 2 is the perfect amount. 16 Pokemon is quite a lot as well, you can manage 3 Xerneas (Geomancy) and Florges EX really doesn't need to be here, since M Gardevoir is your main focus. Also, 15 Fairy Energy is a little too much, yes this deck is centered around having as much energy as possible but you also have 4 Mega Turbo in your deck to help out with that. Also, you do not have any Fairy Garden, and Fairy Garden gives all your Fairy Pokemon free retreat, so you could do that instead of your Switchs. And Lastly, 4 Ultra Balls ALONG with 3 Evosoda is quite a lot of Pokemon support, I would change it to 3 Ultra Balls and maybe 2 Evosoda (You still need the Spirit Link on Gardevoir EX or it will end your turn). So maybe something like this... (Oh, and do you have a ACE SPEC?)

-1 Xerneas
-2 Florges EX
-1 Evosoda
-3 Energy
-1 Switch
-1 Ultra Ball

+2 Lysandre
+1 Professors Letter
+2 Fairy Garden
+1 Computer Search OR Dowsing Machine ACE SPECS
+2 VS Seeker (Too good not to have)
+1 Escape Rope

Of course these are just my preferences on how I think it should be run. But it is all up to you!

I'm running a fairly similar deck by now, and I've been trying a single Shaymin Ex and it works great. It also has very good synergy with super scoop up. Give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back