Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yet another T-Tar? Or not...

Warning

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask for some help with my deck. Here in Moscow, Russia we have a little pokemon league, only 15 or 16 players, but we have almost every top metagame deck such as LuxChomps, Gyarados, VileGar and so on. I'm actually playing T-Tar prime variation, which helps me at being top second/third player in our League, but, you know, everyone wants to improve. So here is my decklist.

Pokemon (24):
2-2-2 Tyranitar Prime (Just don't want to go hardcore addict with 4-3-4 or 4-4-4 lines to make my deck more swift and adaptive)
2-2 Umbreon UD (This guy is soo great against Donphan/Flygon, charizard and others)
3 Sableye SF (Which I prefer more than a Spiritomb in many reasons)
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1-1 line of Manectric PL (To get rid of nasty Garchomps C LvX and my own darkness howl)
1-1-1 line of Magnezone Prime (A great tech against Gyarados and Shuppet Donk. With the rotation of Claydol his pokepower helps a lot, kind of synergy with Manectric in bad situations and a great attack that can hit a devastating KO on anything makes this my favourite and unexpected tech in T-Tar)
2 Mesprit LA
1 Crobat G

TSS (21):
3 Pokemon Collectors
2 Bebe's Search (Sound stupid, but I'm not a great fan of Bebe)
2 Seekers
4 Pokemon Communications
2 Judges
3 Rare Candies
2 Expert Belts
1 Luxury Ball
1 Palmer's
1 Bench Shield for my Manectric

Energies (15):
4 DCE
4 Special Darkness
4 Basic Darkness
3 Lightning

Maybe this list looks kinda strange but seems to be more playable than a classic T-Tar with spiritombs and BTS's.

Last edited:
What format are you guys in? I'd imagine MD-on, so you can't use Roseanne's or Double Rainbow Energy.
With Sableye wouldn't you rather Bebe's over Communication? You can't use it with Sableye and it's more consistent with Bebe's. I also run 2-2 Umbreon it T-tar and it's really a great stall.

What format are you guys in? I'd imagine MD-on, so you can't use Roseanne's or Double Rainbow Energy.
With Sableye wouldn't you rather Bebe's over Communication? You can't use it with Sableye and it's more consistent with Bebe's. I also run 2-2 Umbreon it T-tar and it's really a great stall.
We're playing exRS-on with some restrictions so i actually can use them :biggrin: but it can be easily changed for MD-On
I use more Communication because Impersonation just ends my turn which slows my deck a lot. A faster variation with Communication helps me teching without BTS.

Back