YOU CANT HIT ME....NO not even YOU blaze EX

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by GodTrainer, Mar 29, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

ok ok, before you rip me apart for using wishcast hear me out.

what is the major threat right now? du :rolleyes: right, so i wanted to make a deck where the MAJORITY of the main attackers out there right now, wouldnt be able to hit my pokemon.

note, that besides a wishcast being active, blaze EX cant hit ANY of the pokemon in this deck. (sides sparce of course :)

pokemon-21 (14 basics)

4-dunsparce
    4 ninkada
    3 shedinja
    1 ninjesk
    3 barbaroch
    3 wishcas
    3 wobafett

trainers-22 (12 suporters)

4 oaks research
    4 tv reporter
    2 copy cat
    2 oracle
    ------------------
    4 switch
    2 mirage stadium
    1 lp stadium
    2 crystal shard
    2 buffer peice

Energy-16

4 rainbow
    4 multi
    6 water
    2 warp

ok, use shedninja active with wishcas and wobby on the bench, the wobby is mainly there to help take care of any basics that can hurt the shednija, pluse it can give a blaze a 100 if it needs to.

ok, the buffer peice are to help the shednija, as well as the mirage stadium which are there to keep there evos locked in place.

othere than that its pritty self explanitory

please, all thoughts are welcome :D ;) :)

2. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

This is so...

UBER BROKEN!!!

Oh my gosh, this deck just PWNZ BAR! Why, Shedinja CAN NOT BE TOUCHED BY TORCHIC! And Whishcash, there's no WAY that Blaziken EX could EVER hit it in the active spot! Seriously, I'm stealing this deck and using it for my state championship. Look out, BAR! Move over for the next archetype! Sorry Jermy, but GodTrainer has made the most POWERFUL DECK EVER!

Here's my fix:

Pokemon: 60
    4 Nincada
    4 Ninjask
    4 Barboarch
    48 WHISHCASH!!!!!!!!!

Trainers: 0

Energy: 0

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

Wooper

3. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

I think what Wooper is trying to say is Quaza or Blaziken ex will just ko an active Whiscash and Blaziken swarm beats Wobs. Shedinja is just bad. You do 10 for at most a couple turns before I ko you with Torchic. This is not any kind of counter to Blaziken ex or anything. Sorry.

4. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

ok....i have a shedninja active...

lets say you bring up a torchick, and hit it, not knocking it out, cause of buffer peice.

i retreat (or swtich) for a wobby

and kill the torchic

what do you bring out next? blazeEX to kill me? so sad to bad, reg blaze? fine kill my wobby, and i will kill you with whiscas

so now your down
    2 torchicks
    (maybe a cumbusken)
    and a blaziken

and im down a
    wobby (o no)

so then what, you kill my wishcas with blazeEX,

o no , i then kill that with another whiscas, or a wobby or with shedninja

THE deck could work!

im asking for fixes (ie, trainers to change to go along with my theme, or pokemon to add or subtract) NOT flaming :rolleyes:

o yea and jerrmy didnt create bar, i know people (including myself) that were playing ALMOST the exact same thing befor the dang cards even came out (proxied) just cause we dont post on the boards, and need people to prise us, doesnt mean that someone else couldnt of thought of it first

youd be surprised at some of the decks that ive thought of that were REALLY good, that NO one has ever considered

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  5. pokedood68

pokedood68 New Member

whitch set is wiscash from and why cant blaze ex hit it

6. Dro~

Dro~ New Member

Whiscash is from dragon and you certainly don't need to wish for a lot of cash to get this card because it's just an uncommon. As long as whiscash is on the bench, any damage done to it is prevented.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  7. annisarich

annisarich New Member

I was playing with this type of idea myself.

No actual deck list yet...

but wiscash with a few boost can do some suprise damage to Blazes.

My idea is working with
    Wiscash
    Wobby
    Mysterious fossil (with rare candys and KubotopsEX) So you can hide em in your hand. The only safe place to be.
    4 fossils of your chosing. let them die who cares.
    Kecleon with (W)(P) on it ...heads and double damage to BeX

Last edited: Mar 30, 2004
  8. Hot Mustid

Hot Mustid New Member

the deck wont work, im just amused by the idea thats all.

but have you actually tried this deck out yet?

i know you can say, "oh ill have buffer peice and ill ko you with wob blah blah blah"

but what if they take out ur only wobb and then they have a ray out, just waiting for an easy prize = wishcash or shed.

besides, who would not play ray in a bar deck, gimme a break.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2004
  9. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Godtrainer, sometimes I work with players to make their mediocre ideas into better ones. I try to be nice and corteous, but people have shown me that I have to draw the line somewhere, and this deck is where. If you want to counter Blaziken EX, you can abuse it's weaknesses, keep your bench healed and only play what cards are necessary, and try to attack with a strong attacking pokemon consistantly, so if Blazy goes for your bench, you can KO Blaziken.

Some people think they need to go out of their way to build an entirely new deck to beat Blaziken EX. I think if you are THAT DESPERATE, you need to re-evaluate your skill level. Think about the decks that will beat this deck:

Gardy/EX
    Amphy/EX
    Kingdra/EX
    Swampert w/ Rein/Cune
    Amphy/Cradily
    Aggron EX/Wailord/Furret
    Every other soundly contructed deck in the friggin format.

If you think this deck will beat Blaziken EX, you have got another thing coming,

Wooper

10. HypnosProjectHQ

HypnosProjectHQ New Member

I think it can definatly beat BAR/RAMBO decks, but will not work against a single other deck out there. Why? Obvious reasons.... the deck isn't strong enough to make KO's on other decks. Sure it can stall, but what good is stalling when Your opponent is completely set up with everything they need to KO you. Take Amphy/ex for example, all your opponent needs is a Wobb powered and you are screwed! Then they can sick everything else on you they want to. KO those Shedinja's and be done with it.

What will you do when you come across an Aqua/Magma deck somewhere? It will almost be an auto-win for them because of Maxie and Archie. This deck isn't that great and you are in SO SO SO much trouble if you come across any good deck other than BAR/RAMBO.

11. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Not good ones.

I good player will kill the sparce with Ray. You put up Shedinja? I put up a Skitty. You KO my Skitty? I put up my Ray. You put up a Whiscash?

RESISTANCE.

GG

Wooper

12. annisarich

annisarich New Member

how bout charizard?

13. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

no id put up wobby

"RESISTANCE"

chrystal shard!

for bar decks, this deck has an answer for everything, might not get it in time (MIGHT) but it still has a counter

as far as other decks go....hummmmm...i dont know, havent made it havent tested it yet, thats why i was looking for INPUT, I.E. fixes, not bashes! and not flames!

chances are i will never build it, i have to many other decks (like 26 now i think) and not enough resorces, but it was just a thought :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2004
  14. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

If you want a good Blaziken EX counter, use the best deck you have, and rely on it and your skill and a little bit of luck. We do not need to make ENTIRELY NEW DECKS to counter Blaziken EX. Against Slowking, there was Iggly. Against Sneasel, we just outsped it. G8r was different, you had to exploit its weaknesses, but that's because it was the CENTER OF A DECK. Nobody centers a deck around Blaziken EX, they use Rayquaza ex as the attacker, and Blaziken ex can be used at different times in the game.

If you need to build an entirely new deck to counter one card that isn't even the focus of a deck, good luck winning at any tourney higher than States.

XP

Wooper

15. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

You really have to counter both Blaziken ex and Rayquaza ex. They can both be the focus in the deck because without an advantage they are so hard to take down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.