You gots no hand :D!

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Lemres, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Lemres

Lemres New Member

When I went to my UD pre-release, I saw 2 great cards.

Weavile

Team Rockets Trickery

I have always loved discarding cards from my opponents hand, or hurting there hand to make it hard to play (like Judge :p)

Anyways, I am trying to think up of a deck that it almost pure hand disruption. I LOVE the new Weavile since all you have to do is evolve it, and then you can get a card from your opponents hand. With BTS and Super Scoop Up, I think it could be a pretty harsh combo.

So far, I have this list:

4 Weavile (UD)
    4 Sneasel (UD)
    4 Cyrus' Initiative
    4 Team Rocket's Trickery
    4 Jirachi (RR) AND/OR Sableye (SF)

2 or 3 Broken Time-Space

2 or 3 Memory Berry, since I may just be attacking with Weavile, and use Sneasel's "Beat Up" attack.

And obviously Darkness Energies.

I am just not sure how a full deck list would work out. I thought maybe putting in Chatot G in here, so that after I mess up my opponents hand, I could make them draw into useless cards.

My other main concern is attacking. I don't exactly have a "main attacker" aside from Weavile, and I don't know what else to put in.

I also need help in finding more discard cards. The ones I found either cost too much energy to use, or the effect was flippy as well as an attack (sorta like the new Murkrow from UD)

Anyways, any ideas?

2. Kayle

Kayle New Member

Forget memory berry, use Houndoom UD to attack.

3. iDonkedYou

iDonkedYou New Member

all you have to do is tech Weavile and TRT into sablelock.

and there you go.

4. Master_Whiscash_77

Master_Whiscash_77 New Member

I would add Houndoom UD. 50 for 2 dark and your opponent discards one card from their hand.

EDIT: Kayle beat me to it.

5. Lemres

Lemres New Member

I didn't even see the Houndoom x_x;

Thanks for the help guys :p

6. DonphanAtoZ

DonphanAtoZ New Member

Initiative is better than trickery. They'll just dump something useless.

7. Lemres

Lemres New Member

Trickery is amazing in my opinion. Even if they chose, it's a guarenteed discard, unlike Initiative.

Heck, I might use Trickery, the use Sableye to get another Initiative/Trickery in the same turn.

The Weaviles and everything just make it even harder for them to choose.

The 2 cards is also a bonus :p

8. DragonClyne725

DragonClyne725 New Member

I would use Judge along with Weavile. Reduce your opponent's hand down to 4 cards, then play Weaviles and maybe impersonate an Initiative with Sableye.

9. iDonkedYou

iDonkedYou New Member

Keyword almost. :thumb:

Btw, you added sableye after my comment...

10. Lemres

Lemres New Member

Sableye was there when I made this thread buddy ;<

---------- Post added 08/12/2010 at 01:41 PM ----------

Judge gets both players :p

11. iDonkedYou

iDonkedYou New Member

*facepalm.

Judge gets both players but you can make there hand to 2 or even none if you play initative.
    you can use the useful cards out of your hand, then play judge and draw more. Judge is a staple in any deck that wants to disprute.

12. Lemres

Lemres New Member

Seems you misread :p

He made it sound as if I would somehow keep the weavile in my hand after I judge. Hence, why I put "judge gets both players".

13. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

It would seem possible to me to combine Flygon Lv.X and Weavile and then Sableye as the starter into a real big mess of discarding from the hand, hand disruption, and discarding from the deck.

14. Spidy

Spidy New Member

you can also include chatot G
    that way after you empty their hand, you can also ensure that they draw nothing good either

15. DonphanAtoZ

DonphanAtoZ New Member

Prime, already being used in FlyKing :p

16. Barkjon

Barkjon Active Member

Totally Sableye in there, because he's Dark and fits with the 'darkness' of the deck, and he can Impersonate an Initiative after you've already used Trickery that turn, or vice versa.