Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

you think you won and then its all gone...

spazcrackers

well after getting took in 2 last week by alan schell in mephis in top 4 and fighting the whole way home with heather lynch i decide to not have the lynches come along with myself and rocketman and his family when i find out it is my choice,i didn't want anymore fighting so i asked rick to not have them come along.

i know we all want to hear about how it went down in SA and here is what it up. like always i play ludicargo since it is my most trusted deck.

R1 vs. sweet momma w/camerupt/exmoltres ex
i win fairly easily.

1-0

R2 vs. alan schell w/LBS
he topdecks for the win.

1-1

R3 vs. some guy i traded with
i win.

2-1

R4 vs. diana chambers w/LBS
i pull a insane move to win.

3-1

R5 vs. clay carney w/metanite and delta stuff
he gets crap and i win 6-0.

4-1

I make t8.

T8 vs. trent chambers w/LBS
i take him in 2.

7-1

T4 vs chris schell w/jumpluff,DS pidgeot,and roselia lock.

Game 1
he misses the winning buffer flip.

8-1

Game 2
he kills me on the dot with jumpluff,next turn i had the atm win

8-2

Game 3
it come down to sudden death and i need a warp point+fire energy off a copycat for 8 or 10 or a switch+fire energy+tails on buffer,i hit the warp and fire for the win.

9-2

Finals vs. alan schell w/LBS

Game 1
he beats me.

9-3

Game 2
i beat him.

10-3

Game 3

i get one of the greatest setups ever,have a 4-1 lead,misplay mid-to late game on a smooth over/swing dance and he comes back win 3 admins for 1 to edge me off when i had smooth overed for the game winning ATM the turn before.

10-4

props
-steven e. for a comeback win to get a trip.
-the sweet kids.
-alan for an impressive show,no excuses i wasn't the better player this day and got beat.
-dylan and demi for t4.
-chris for a tight set in t4.
-rick for always being cool enough to take me along on road trips.
-the night b4 by the riverwalk.
-all the fun stuff.

slops
-letting my deck down by misplaying.

gl everyone.

-spaz

Brent...at least we now know who really rules Team Rocket!!!

Good Job? on 2nd (can that ever REALLY be said?)

You have at least 2 more shots, ya?

Do it to it!!

M45

Brent and Vince, it WAS my call. It's just common sense to not drive 10 hours with people who arn't getting along. At least for me in my truck it does.
Now we look to next weeks Gyms with some fun matchups!
Rick

Keep on trucking, emo kid!

You ought to go to the 6/3 GC, and then proceed to head allllll the way down to Houston after that if you don't pull the win; if we are both losers by then, that would be the battleground for our rematch :thumb:

~Kettlez

thx to everyone i actually had fun at this tourney even though i didnt win and if i had to lose alan was the the guy to beat me i guess. best of luck to everyone.
-brent

Brent, he just barely took it, talk about close! If Alan had to loose to anyone, I would want it to be you!

wow, u sure get 2nd a lot. gj though =) at least u didnt go 2-3 like someone <_< >_> hahhaha (im so bad its depressing lolz)
gj

Back