Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

You've been 'ROGUED!

Yes, this card is considerably broken, cruel, evil, vicious, etc. But after a match I had with Chrisbo yesterday, I HAD to make something like this.

http://www.mhzs-lair.com/rogued.JPG

I managed to take down a 110 HP Pokemon using a 1 Tyrogue, 2 Drowzee, 1 Switch, and 3 Warp Energy. (I had four energy on the 'rogue, I wish I couldave gotten a picture of that)

Here's my salute to Chrisbo for dealing with that evil EVIL 'rogue, and not losing his sanity. ;)

Last edited:
*Snort* Funny, funny. Interesting picture, might I say. Four energy on Rogue, lol! I had sixteen energy on a Cleffa before, but I never do that type of thing during a serious match; only when battleing kids at the league. The only reason I put it all on the Cleffa was because it was the fluffiest little pink Pokemon I've seen ^_^. Much fun.

To expand one what Hobbs said.. Tyrogue is a very common card in tournament decks. Many times has Tyrogue won a FTKO in a match by KOing a cleffa, or the likes. If such a thing happens to you, you're considered to have been "'Rogued". That is, you were beaten quite cheaply by Tyrogue. (The same applies if a single tyrogue does a great amount of damage to you overall)

Back