Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

zach goes 14-0 with banette, doesn't use it in tournament.

Rambo1000

OOPS!
I played Kittens.dec.

round 1
ILLEGITIMATE LOSS. i have to re-setup my GOD start and get skitty, 3 dres, and other useless crap ftl. MY CRANBERRYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO BITTER.

round 2
she t2's my chimchar with the gimmick but i respond with a ko and destroy from there. infernape is too much for a non-silvestro flariados player to handle.

round 3
mike cook's a great guy. our game doesn't last long, but it was one of my most enjoyable of the day.

round 4
i beat someone playing flygon. it wasnt very close. i got completely setup before he could. he didnt see me ohkoing his ray ex d coming. 3 pluspower + dre ftw.

round 5
electivire ftl. i won.

round 6
drew ****ing mondak t1's me. he's soooo off team r.

round 7
i beat stuart benson t2. bianchi tells me stu's good, he's only national and world champion in 11-14 in the same year. i proceed to t2 him. afterwards, i say "i'd say good game, but i'd be lying." bianchi, who's sitting next to me says "superlawlz." then stuart tells his friend he would have outplayed me... BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

round 8
UGH, CHRIS BIANCHI!?!?!?!?! no more needs to be said, since he 6-0'd me with his far superior playing skills.

round 9
i demolish this guy.

ugh i miss cut.

props:
playing kittens
kant riding the turtwig
chris bianchi introducing me to aj deloye
aj deloye
the liz catastrophe
SEENA G!
meeting chuck
BRIAN LEERY!
pramawat saturday night, LAWLZ.
finding everything i lost
meeting chriscobi, j flint, and everyone else from up there, and x-0'ing them.
making everyone jealous by being so hot
team R hats
JOSEF BOLTON <333333
rollin up shiftrys in nuzleafs til we seedots
being exeggcute
getting on lafonte, yesss
mike cook for being cool as ****
max and erma's
meeting pokepop and the pokegym guys, convincing them to possibly unban seena, and maybe becoming a cardiologist.
budew
SILVESTRO getting a trip. GREAT JOB BRO!
me, silvestro, and the FL people uniting sunday night.
not getting banned!
BOBBY GETTING AN INVITE!!!! YESSS!!!!!
garrett farrington, my 11-14 national champion
my 14-0 performance in the side events with banette.
finally meeting my pokemon idol, jimmy ballard.
chris cobi and kant, 3 best rookies in the game for sure.
heidi craig, our pto, making top 32.
eric craig's 90-something win % with speed spread
MONGOLIAN BBQ!!!
ay bay bay
seriously, everything was great.
LARRY ALTAVILLA FOR COMING THROUGH WITH THE DELCATTY EX! COULDN'T HAVE WON A FEW OF MY GAMES WITHOUT IT BUD!

slops:
me missing cut, which is bs. i have so many complaints, but those are getting taken to the sour grapes forum.
some other stuff that kinda messed things up
thats about it

Last edited:
Kittens.dec is Infernape...he mentions Chimchar. Is there anything else you'd like to know? Perhaps a decklist? Maybe his social security number?

ilu Zach. Hopefully it won't be a year til we chill again???

I second all of your props.

how can anyone be SO good looking and SO good at pokemon?

god you deserve an invite for 7-0ing that side event
It's definitely more legit than winning Canadian nats and almost all other nats =/

we are the rookies of the year

grats on getting on lafonte, now I need to get on =/

it was fun chilling with you and well chill again at origins (and hopefully worlds) next year

God, I thought that Turtwig was a BUDEW =/

Kittens.dec is Infernape...he mentions Chimchar. Is there anything else you'd like to know? Perhaps a decklist? Maybe his social security number?

ilu Zach. Hopefully it won't be a year til we chill again???

I second all of your props.

I'm referring to the fact that he doesn't even say outright whether he wins or loses some of the games.

This isn't even a report, it's an ego stroke.

josef - ilysm. come to tally.
peter - i didnt wear it :frown: thats why i didnt win, ugh.
kant - seriously.... were SOOOO good! we even order the same thing at max and ermas!
pooka - nice meeting you too bro
tagrineth - this is my report. why don't you go write up your nats report, OH WAIT!

Nice Meeting You Zach, this is Peter Ortiz, BTW. Sucks that you didn't make the cut. GJ anyway and Good Luck next season.

-Peter

I was so frustrated when I saw I played you round 6, the mirror is such a crapshoot.

It was awesome meeting you though.

Round 1 vs Zach:

I opened with a Torchic, he opened with a Budew. I evolved into Blazeiken, attached a grass energy, used firestarter, and blazed his Budew for the WIN!

That game was hella tight!

ALL of you (except anthoy): it was great meeting all of you. there isnt one of you who posted who i didnt think was cool (except anthony) and i hope to see you guys again next year <33333.

chuck: the budew had me totally electabuzzed...i was talking to a purugly whorsea when i TOTALLY thought she was beautifly.

I attached a Fire energy to my Budew and evolved it into a Gangavior ex (reverse foil). From there I proceeded to drop a grass energy onto my Blazeiken and used Smokescreen!

SQUARETRIC IS THE DECK!

nice job zach, it was awesome finally meeting you. I LOVED the discussion we had sunday night, but you din't x-0 us since you didn't play me:thumb:. Anyway, thanks for the props on being one of the top rookies but Emmanuel something made top 16 at Nats with Mario.dec:eek: so IMHO he takes the "trophy", since he told me it was his first year too. Regardless, it was fun as heck at Nats joking around with eveyone.

Patriach: that was supposed to be kept on the DL, :rolleyes:. But that's where she was, oh does it.

Back