Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zerg 3.0 (or w/e number im on...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuicidalPikachu

ok, so we all know that the SW poryZ is hazardous at best, right? but apparently there's a new Z coming out that has some potential...

Pokemon: 20

4-4-3-1 PoryZ (1 X)

2-2 Illu/beat

2 Chatot

1-0-1 Dusknoir DP

Energy: 14

4 Call Energy
4 Heal Energy
6 Psychic Energy

Trainers: 26

4 Bebe's
4 TM 1
4 TM 2
3 RC
4 Buck's Training
2 Marley's Wish
2 Warp Point
1 TGW
2 Oak's Visit

~~~Translations~~~

Marley's Wish – Supporter

Search your discard pile for 2 in any combination of Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards with different names, show them to your opponent and have your opponent choose 1. Put the chosen card in your hand, and discard the remaining card.

(If all of the Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards in your discard pile have the same name, choose 1 of them, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand.)
-----

PorygonZ 120hp {C}

Power: Install
you may use this pokepower as amny times as you like during yout turn, pick one of your pokemon that has a Technical Machine attached, and move it to another pokemon

[.] Running(?)(or Rumming?)
Search your deck for a pokemon LV.X that levels from one of your pokemon, then Level-up that pokemon (This counts as [Leveling-up?] the pokemon)
[C][C] Zap Cannon? i am not entirly sure
This Attack does 40 plus 20 more for each Technical Machine attached to [All or this] Pokemon
(If all, then only on your side of the field)

Wekness: Fighting+30
Resistance: N/A
Retreat: 2

so yea, he's your attacker, who can do alot for 2 energy. Illu/beat engine w/ Pory2 cause they go together so well. Dusknoir because i can. im Assuming Buck's Stacks if you can use it multiple times. which makes it nice w/ pory2. Not sure what the other TM does, but TM 1 has a free Phione attack, evolving 1 of your pokemon. Because even w/ the TM and call energy, a designated starter is nice, we have Chatot, free retreat, nice free attack, and can scapegoat some stuff. the only thing that really seems a problem for this deck is a counter Dusknoir, because it limits you to a 100 damage max (assuming that it's attack is all of your pokemon).

looks good robbie ^^ what do you think about priemer ball to scoop the lvX and any maintenece/warppoint????? hope i helped kinda... :/ and i still love the name :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back