Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zero Hacker

ZeroHacker

I named a card after me... =)...
CARD:

Pokemon
Name: Zero Hacker
Type:Colorless
Pic:Shows a green Zero from Megaman getting infected by some kind of virus.. o_O
HP:101 <----Take THAT Base Set Charizard, you got owned! :p
Pokepower:I Win:Go to the next World Championships, rob 'em of t3h World Title, say "I am the Pokemon masta", and jump off a bridge :)
Attack 1:
Sup Blaziken?
1 Energy (Colorless)
EXTERMINATE EVERY BLAZIKEN IN THE OPPONENTS DECK. EAT THAT BLEX :p
Attack 2:
Sup Gardevoir?
1 Energy (Colorless)
EXTERMINATE EVERY GARDEVOIR IN THE OPPONENT'S DECK. EAT THAT GARDY :p
Attack 3:
The End of t3h Worldxxorz -_-
1 Energy Colorless
HACK AND DESTROY EVERY CARD IN THE OPPONENT'S DECK. PUT IT THIS WAY: U WIN =D

Weakness: Nothing
Resistance: EVERY TYPE ALIVE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH *dies* X_X
Retreat Cost: 0 :)

That's my card... :)...
Like it? Hate it? Give all your comments here! =D

Heil Nintendo... >________>

I don't find this funny at all, zero hacker. We serioues CaCers do not appreciate or congradulate attempts at "silly" fakes, and when we do, never, ever, would we do something that...stupid. That card is just plain stupid, and the only time I would ever make a card like that is when I was high on 20 cases of dr.pepper and like 200 pixie sticks. Seriously man, post a REAL fake card.

That card is just plain stupid, and the only time I would ever make a card like that is when I was high on 20 cases of dr.pepper and like 200 pixie sticks. Seriously man, post a REAL fake card.

<--- I AM high on 20 cases of Dr. Pepper dude...

:)

That's a pretty horrendous fake. BTW, I'd never CaC like that any day of the week, whether I'm high on 20 cases of Dr. Pepper and 200 Pixie Stix or not (BTW, I never am).

First off, check real cards, as well as the cards made by veterans, to see just how you can make one. A few of us veterans still CaCing to this day go all the way back to Wizards, myself included. (Sunflorazumarill also posted at Wizards).

Also, there is actually no one standard card posting form, especially post-Wizards. If the card is readable and you can tell what everything is, it's a good card posting form.

Myself, I do something like this (I carried over my form from Wizards):

Pikachu
40 HP {L}
Basic Pokémon (If this card were a Baby Pokémon, a Stage 1, or a Stage 2, evolution info would go here)
(If this card were a dual-type, the dual-type reference would go here.)

Poké-BODY Tail Ground
Any damage done to Pikachu by a {L} Pokémon is reduced by 10 (before Weakness and Resistance).
{L}{L} Thunderzap The Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. Pikachu may not attack or retreat during your next turn. 10

Weakness: {F}
Resistance: {M}
Retreat Cost: {C}
(If this were a contest entry, a picture would go here. I've retired from doing set e-Reader data, and after one future promo set is out, I'll be completely retired from e-Reader data, but there were sets where I did put some e-Reader data here as well.)

You can tell where everything is on the card. Name, HP, type, and evolution data at the top; Poké-POWER/Poké-BODY before attacks, energy cost to the left, attack name in bold after it, effect after that, damage in bold after that (for some attacks, one or the other of the latter two can be omitted). Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost at the bottom.

Last edited:
Back