Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zigzagoon's Pickup

Basically, if the Pokemon with Pickup is not holding an item, there is a chance after each battle that the Pokemon will "pickup" an item. If so, it will be holding this item the next time you look. The items it can find (grouped by how often they'll turn up) are:
  • Super Potion, found often.
  • Ultra Ball, Full Restore, Full Heal, Nugget, Revive, and Rare Candy, each found sometimes.
  • Protein and PP Up, each found rarely.
  • King's Rock found very rarely.

Have Zigzagoon in your team, and holding no items. If you enter and then finish or leave a battle, it may or may not be holding some item.

not to mention that Pickup can also be found on Linoone. Speaking of which, does Zigzagoon/Linoone have to be active for Pickup to work.

Orange Soda said:
Not sure what you mean by "Active", but as long as it's in your team, it'll work.

Oops, sorry. By active, I meant the first one in the party (since that would be the one that would fight first)

treecko_332 said:
also, Phanphy has pickup, but not donphan

But wouldnt the ability transfer to teh next pokemon during evolution?

Arthas_Zero said:
not to mention that Pickup can also be found on Linoone. Speaking of which, does Zigzagoon/Linoone have to be active for Pickup to work.
No it doesn't. My Zigzagoon picks up random items even though it's not Active (it's like the fourth or fifth Pokémon down the list).

It can even be fainted and it will work.... I prefer Phanpys for my Pick Up, simply because they are cuter.... But I cant wait to have a full team of Aipoms.... Speaking of which, try running around with 4-6 "Pick Up" Pokemon at a time. It is like a get rich quick scheme. Loads of Rare Candies, Nuggets, ect. heck, I have already picked up like 8 Kings Rocks already....

Back