Zombie Inc. -Gengar-

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Shadow Zangoose, Nov 13, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

Zombie Inc. "Part flattery, part threats."

Pokémon - 18

4 Gastly DP
    2 Haunter DP
    4 Gengar DP
    2 Carvanha SW
    2 Sharpedo SW
    2 Absol SW
    1 Absol Ex PK
    1 Minun SW

Energy - 14

6 Psychic Energy
    4 Double Rainbow Energy
    2 Scramble Energy
    2 Darkness Energy (Special)

Trainers - 28

4 Rare Candy
    3 Celio's Network
    3 Great Ball
    3 Team Galactic's Mars
    3 Buffer Piece
    2 Team Galactic's Wager
    2 Castaway
    2 Roseanne's Research
    2 Steven's Advice
    2 Master Ball
    2 Night Maintenance

Eh, i was bored and decided i'd throw a deck together that i could mess around with at league. This isn't anything special, and i don't expect it to do well outside of fun games, but that's what it was made for.

Strategy: Setup a Gengar and Sharpedo as fast as possible, and start using Shadow Dance to spread damage, switching to a Sharpedo w/Buffer Piece attached. That way, if your opponent attacks, they take some damage. Then you just free retreat back to Gengar, and do it all over again.

Absol Ex is to move counters around and setup KOs, and Absol SW is a good card in general that can potentially lock the opponent or mess with their setup. It's also good as bait to set up a Scramble Energy on another Sharpedo after Gengar has spread some damage.

I haven't played any games with this yet, so i've got zero idea on how well it'll actually play. But at least it looks like fun, right?

2. Bobby

Bobby New Member

"11/14/2007, 01:54 AM"

:X

Two Absol SW seems kinda bad, I'd go 4 or none. Sharpedo is hot.

I thought of Jumpluff/Gengar as a fun deck, too, but I doubt I'll ever touch that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.