Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zorua, Zoroark and Zoroark (Prime)

ArceusRules

Zorua
60 HP :dark:

:dark: Bite 20

:dark::colorless: Darkness Dash: 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage. If tails, the defending Pokemon is now asleep.

Zoroark
110 HP :dark:

:ppowr: Dark Desire
Once during your turn, (before your attack), you may search your deck for a basic :dark: energy and attach it to Zoroark. Shuffle your deck afterward. Then you may reveal the top card of your deck. If it's another :dark: energy, you may attach it to Zoroark too and continue revealing the top cards and attaching :dark: energies as you find them until you don't reveal a :dark: energy. If you revealed and attached more than 3 :dark: energies, your turn ends. (This Power can't be used if Zoroark is affected by a special condition.)

Weakness: :fighting: x2
Resistance: :psychic: -20
Retreat: :colorless::colorless:

:dark: Darkness Driver 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of :dark: energies attached to Zoroark.

:dark::colorless::colorless: Energy Desruption: 50+
Discard to 2 energy attached to Zoroark. Then flip 2 coins. This attack does 50 damage plus 40 more damage for each heads. Then for each heads, you may discard an energy attached to any of your opponent's Pokemon in play. During your next turn, Zoroark can't attack.

Retreat: :colorless:

Zoroark (Prime)
130 HP :dark:

:pbody: Darkness Guard
Any damage done to Zoroark is reduced by 20 for each :dark: energy attached to Zoroark. (You can't reduce more than 40 damage in this way)

:dark::colorless: Darkness Acceleration: 40
You may flip a coin. If heads, search your discard pile for a basic :dark: energy and attach it to Zoroark

:dark::dark::colorless::colorless: Dark Destruction: 120
Discard 2 energies attached to Zoroark. You may discard the other 2 energies attached to Zoroark. If you do, flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage to all of your opponent's benched Pokemon. If tails, this attack 40 damage to Zoroark and 10 damage to all of your benched Pokemon.

Retreat:

Nice ones. These cards are really good. Check out my Primes on the thread called pmg24's Primes.

EDIT: I've changed the name to Prime Center now.

Last edited:
a tad um............too broken o_0... Overall though, nice cards and nice names for the attacks. Almost like what POP would put on the attacks.

I would have expected at least one attack/body/power that had to do with the illusions... but over all good design, just a tad OP'ed

I would have expected at least one attack/body/power that had to do with the illusions... but over all good design, just a tad OP'ed

What illusions? They're nice and powerful and that's the way I like my cards. You could say that Flygon, Charizard, Typhlosion and even the new Scizor Prime OP'ed too. I balanced the more powerful attacks out with consequences from coin flips n' stuff. But good to see you at least like my cards.

Umm he meant that he wished it had to do with illusions because Zoroark is of coarse the "Ruller of Illusion"

Zorua's Darkness Dash makes it a prime target for a donk deck, 40 (50 or 60 with special energy) plus 20, or asleep spells out a nightmare for the other player, heck, I would be hesitant to evolve it. Zoroark's ability seems to be to create illusions by making itself appear as something else, Pokémon or human. just thought that you might try to work that into it's abilities.

And how do u guys know this info? Did you download the movie or something? Oh and you can always toss a memory berry onto Zoroark if you want to use Zorua's Darkness Dash.

Oh okay. I can't wait to see that movie. But I still have to see Arceus and the Jewel of Life first and then the 1 with the 3 Legendary Dogs.

Okay then that movie's gonna rock. Someone somewhere said that all the Pokemon movies have Legendary Pokemon and Zoroark is not a Legendary and that it's cool because it's based on him and they said that Lucario had a big role in a movie and it was based on him. Okay then why is it called "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew then"? Mew plays a huge role in that movie too. And the Zoroark movie is getting Legendary Pokemon too. The 3 Legendary Dogs.

Back