PDA

View Full Version : FINAL Dates for RR for Memphis, St. Louis, St. Peters

meganium45
09/20/2004, 10:42 AM
OK, here is the long awaited list of dates for Rocket Returns PreRelease for Memphis, TN, St. Louis, Missouri, and St. Peters, Missouri.

Saturday, October 30th - The Gathering Ground in St. Louis Missouri - Registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 entry fee. Bonus packs for the winner of each age division - GUARANATEED 4 packs and 2 OP packs for prizes for all entrants.

Saturday, November 6th - Memphis, Tennessee - Embassy Suites! (we have gotten too big!! WOOT!) - New player teaching from 10:00 to 11:15 - Registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 Entry fee...GUARANTEED SEALED BOX TO THE WINNER OF EACH AGE DIVISION! Guaranteed 4 packs plus 2 OP packs for ALL entrants. Brought to you by Dragon Lady and Meganium45.

Saturday, November 6th - St. Peters, Missouri - Dragon King - New player teaching from 10:30-11:15 - registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 entry fee...Will be run by CHAD YOUNG - Psyduck from the boards - and of POKEMON ROCKS AMERICA fame!!! Bonus packs for the winner of each age division - GUARANATEED 4 packs and 2 OP packs for prizes for all entrants.

Great door prizes at each event! Hope to see you all there!

Just something for you all to start to plan your lives around - all items subject to change.

M45

swanton1717
09/20/2004, 01:43 PM
OK, here is the long awaited preliminary list of dates for Rocket Returns PreRelease for Memphis, TN, St. Louis, Missouri, and St. Peters, Missouri.

Saturday, October 30th - The Gathering Ground in St. Louis Missouri - Registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 entry fee.

Saturday, November 6th - Memphis, Tennessee - Hotel Location TBA (we have gotten too big!! WOOT!) - New player teaching from 10:30 to 11:15 - Registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 Entry fee...GUARANTEED SEALED BOX TO THE WINNER OF EACH AGE DIVISION! Brought to you by Dragon Lady and Meganium45.

Saturday, November 6th - St. Peters, Missouri - Dragon King - New player teaching from 10:30-11:15 - registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 entry fee...Will be run by CHAD YOUNG - Psyduck from the boards - and of POKEMON ROCKS AMERICA fame!!!

Great door prizes at each event! Hope to see you all there!

Just something for you all to start to plan your lives around - all items subject to change.

M45

I should be at GG and Memphis ^_^ I'll cya all there.

~Colin

Metal Master
09/20/2004, 01:59 PM
Yay! We will see you at GG for a prerelease. I guess I should start saving up my money.

AncientAbsol
09/21/2004, 07:18 PM
Of course your resident "Card Shark" will be at GG and Memphis to take First place and sweep their box ;)
Cya Guys at GG (or in memphis to all you pimps down there)

Professor_Chris
09/21/2004, 07:27 PM
I should be at Memphis, assuming there are no conflicts. Hopefully my bad pulls will stop and I'll be able to win a box there for once. XP If not, I'll just have to take first in draft again. ^_~

Hedgefoxidna
09/22/2004, 02:55 PM
Jake will be at GG, hey vince why prices go up? eww. btw r we still reg format prizes?

Metal Master
09/22/2004, 02:57 PM
Lunch, Deck Boxes, and added prize support. That's why.

Hedgefoxidna
09/22/2004, 03:00 PM
So, not my problem/choice. Oh well, I got money, how about u Jared?

Metal Master
09/22/2004, 03:02 PM
I will if I get around to doing chores.

Dragon Lady
09/24/2004, 08:43 AM
Saturday, November 6th - Memphis, Tennessee - Hotel Location TBA (we have gotten too big!! WOOT!) - New player teaching from 10:30 to 11:15 - Registration starts at 11:00 - event begins at noon - LUNCH AND DECK BOXES PROVIDED. $18.00 Entry fee...GUARANTEED SEALED BOX TO THE WINNER OF EACH AGE DIVISION! Brought to you by Dragon Lady and Meganium45.

:cool: AWESOME you took me up on my lunch suggestion :cool: .... this should make it a lil easier for the both of us PLUS EVERYONE gets fed :) ... I am going to check into that hotel thing for you ;) .... to get this ball rollin. Oh and I need the mailers for my area.

Dragon Lady
09/24/2004, 08:45 AM
Lunch, Deck Boxes, and added prize support. That's why.

Mainly the $3 extra is for ya food my friend. :D

Metal Master
09/24/2004, 04:53 PM
Oh yeah, food. (I can get that at home and it doesn't cost me anything there.)

ColdCoates90
09/24/2004, 05:05 PM
I'll be there. Lol it happens to be the day after my birthday.

Dragon Lady
09/25/2004, 06:47 AM
Oh yeah, food. (I can get that at home and it doesn't cost me anything there.)

so are you going to bring a packed lunch????? ;)

nikePK
09/25/2004, 07:15 AM
cool. I'll hopefully be able to come. So long as they don't mind me taking off of work and such. Should be at the GG one. If not, I'll hit the Dragon King one.

Metal Master
09/25/2004, 11:03 AM
so are you going to bring a packed lunch????? ;)
The day I'll be in Memphis will be the day I go down there for a buisness trip(Whenever I'm old enough for a job.) I'd love to come, if not for my motion sickness. Maybe you guys should come up here.

Dragon Lady
09/25/2004, 01:09 PM
The day I'll be in Memphis will be the day I go down there for a buisness trip(Whenever I'm old enough for a job.) I'd love to come, if not for my motion sickness. Maybe you guys should come up here.

well i can't vouch for myself.... i would love to come but my job expects me to keep the poke league going here. Plus getting time off is not that easy since you are the only one who runs the poke events where you work ... well i should say the ccg events all together.

Truly .. i wish i could. I would love to help m45 with one of his events in his hometown. Maybe i can work out the favor. HOWEVER some of us do come up there n e ways.... like :pokeball: Poke_Dad. :D

Dragon Lady
09/25/2004, 01:11 PM
cool. I'll hopefully be able to come. So long as they don't mind me taking off of work and such. Should be at the GG one. If not, I'll hit the Dragon King one.

GREAT ... love to have all of you who do decide to come. I am sure me and m45 will make it worth your while. Or at least try to. ;)

Hedgefoxidna
09/26/2004, 09:46 AM
Well, I'll be sure to attend to the Gathering Ground, as usual. New pokemon shirts, yay!

meganium45
09/27/2004, 11:39 AM
OK - here is what your $3.00 is getting you....

A shiny new deck box to put your cards in!

Lunch (actually before the event - during registration - no delays or starving children / adults / M45s)

BOOSTED Prizes!!! As you all have read EVERYONE is guaranteed 4 packs and 2 POP packs just for playing! I am adding to that so that the top finishers will get MORE!!!!

In Memphis, due to them always getting over 50 people - I am GUARANTEEING the top player in each division a SEALED box of Rocket Returns!

In St. Louis and St. Peters, there will be more prizes for each division, based on attendance - more people, more prizes for the TOP DOGs...you get up to 60, there will be a box for each top player!

Thanks!

Vince

Dragon Lady
09/28/2004, 08:19 AM
:pokeball: :pokeball: Woot Woot!!!!! :pokeball: :pokeball:

ultimate_healer
09/28/2004, 07:58 PM
ok vince i cant guarentee this but i will try my very best to get there to memphis. if i cant then ill have to settle for chattanooga but we know that we dont want that. i hope to see all yall again then.

meganium45
09/29/2004, 08:29 AM
Yeah, yeah healer...you keep saying you are coming to this and that...have a feeling the competition is scaring you away - especially right after Halloween - BOO!

Hope to see you there!

M45

ultimate_healer
09/29/2004, 01:36 PM
Yeah, yeah healer...you keep saying you are coming to this and that...have a feeling the competition is scaring you away - especially right after Halloween - BOO!

Hope to see you there!

M45

sry vince but its just so hard to convince my parents to take me to these events these days. ya know how it is with school getting in the way. well like i said i will try my hardest to get to this event. and competition scaring me away?? ha i laugh at that.

Dragon Lady
09/30/2004, 11:51 AM
sry vince but its just so hard to convince my parents to take me to these events these days. ya know how it is with school getting in the way. well like i said i will try my hardest to get to this event. and competition scaring me away?? ha i laugh at that.

well if the are so worried about school... you can convince them that you have a shot at scholarship money. ;)

Hedgefoxidna
10/17/2004, 05:42 AM
StL pre in 2 weeks from yesturday ;X

mewsmom
10/17/2004, 06:37 AM
Meg45-

Are you still holding the sant modified events after the prerelease in Memphis? We are planning on attending and was hoping you were still holding the side events that you mentioned in a earlier posting.

meganium45
10/17/2004, 10:26 AM
Yeah - will be GREAT to see you all again!!!

We will be doing AT LEAST one sanctioned modified tourney (will sanction 2) after the main event.

Am also going to sanction 2 draft after events - one standard pass-draft - and a PIGLET ROCHESTER DRAFT!!!

Anyone who was at Worlds knows what THAT means!!!

GO PIGLETS!!!

M45

Hedgefoxidna
10/18/2004, 11:43 AM
Any ideas what we will hold after the pre at Gat. Ground stl mo. Zach P. and I are excited about this, also everyone who wants, I will be handing out a fake promo, 001 of a series I'll try to make big. cya there!

Metal Master
10/18/2004, 03:49 PM
Yay, a fake promo!

meganium45
10/19/2004, 03:38 PM
There will be 2 after events at each of my St. Louis area events - a pass draft and a modified event.

Pass drafts are $15.00 - 5 pack drafts with prizes in RR

Modified are $5.00 events with prizes in RR.

All events sanctioned -

For Memphis - we are having a modified after event, a pass draft after event, and a piglet Rochester draft.

See you all there!

M45

Hedgefoxidna
10/19/2004, 04:09 PM
so, will we do league, vince? I might as well join the pass draft, but prolly not, we'll see. Btw, will you be selling the theme decks for TRR? I have a hunch James' deck has Dark Ampharos ;X.

Orange Soda
10/23/2004, 12:11 PM
I'll try and show up on the 30th. Hopefully neither of the group projects that I'm in will decide at the last minute to work that day.

Don't know if anyone else in town would be interested, what with paso_1 holding one for us on the 6th, but I'll try and remember to ask.