PDA

View Full Version : UK - Oct/Nov - Team Rocket Returns - Pre-releases:

ukpokemonpro
09/21/2004, 05:09 AM
Okay here is th details on the UKs first advertised Pre-release for EX Team Rocket Returns :

CANCELLED DUE TO NON-DELIVERY OF PRODUCT

www.gamersguild.co.uk (http://www.gamersguild.co.uk/)

We regret the cancellation but it is something we cannot control.

ukpokemonpro
10/04/2004, 09:07 AM
2nd confirmed pre-release -

Clifton Road Games in Exeter will be running a Team Rocket Returns Pre Release on the 30th October 04. Here’s the address for the shop they have space for 32 player’s:

Clifton Road Games
16 Clifton Road
Exeter
Devon
EX1 2BR

Tel/Fax: 01392 259 988
E-mail: mail@cliftonroadgames.co.uk (mail@cliftonroadgames.co.uk)
and you can find them http://www.cliftonroadgames.co.uk/map.htm from this link ..

NoPoke
10/06/2004, 06:35 AM
well there will be a small one in Crawley, 18 players maximum!

once I've found a cheap venue that is.

NoPoke
10/12/2004, 10:10 AM
Okay the Crawley pre-release will be held at xxxxxxxxxx on Saturday November the 6th at 11am.

PLACES ARE LIMITED YOU MUST PREREGISTER TO ENSURE A PLACE

1- Jane F
2- Steven K
3- Shane T
4- Christopher F
5- Nicholas F
6-Ian E
7- Peter B
8- Tommy S
9- Nigel E
10-Jonathan G
11-Kerri S
12-Michael H
13-Dennis H
14-Leah H
15-Daniel H
16-Andy S
17-Martin H
18-Nittish D
FULL

VENUE CHANGE
due to circumstances beyond my control the tournament will now be held at Knepp Close Hut. (go to the playground and turn right. The play hut is just past the toilet block ;))

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529150&y=136500 for map

RESERVES
Daniel B
Luke B

NoPoke
10/22/2004, 11:50 AM
not many spaces left... contact me to avoid dissapointment.

=====
I've heard a rumor that their are actually more pre-releases in the UK. Shame that they aren't using this valuable resource to advertise their location.

weebl
10/23/2004, 05:00 AM
does that mean ther's only 1 space left?

NoPoke
10/23/2004, 09:57 AM
does that mean ther's only 1 space left?

I only have materials for 18 players. So once all 18 players have turned up I can't take any more .

There are other tournaments being run in Crawley though not by myself :(

weebl
10/23/2004, 10:59 AM
errm.. so can u register me (Daniel Baker, 14) and if you can , can you register my litle frother luke (8).

ukpokemonpro
10/24/2004, 04:08 AM
Don't know if you made it or not Daniel and Luke? there is the Rainham pre-release the week before on Sunday 31st October we have room for more players and any who can't make Crawley or find any info on other unadvertised or closed location events may want to drop in us there :)

Details of the UK'sbest pre-release events can be found at www.southeastchallenge.com (http://www.southeastchallenge.com)

We want you there to play and have fun I understand Crawley maybe moving location watch this board and the southeastchallenge website for details :)

NoPoke
10/24/2004, 04:48 AM
errm.. so can u register me (Daniel Baker, 14) and if you can , can you register my litle frother luke (8).

I've added you both to the bottom of the list. It seems likely that someone(s) will drop out.

Ian

There are two other pre-releases being run in Crawley but like I said not by me.

weebl
10/24/2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks nopoke!

ukpokemonpro
10/29/2004, 03:05 PM
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRE-RELEASES THIS WEEKEND ARE CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PRODUCT. UK TO's MAYBE OFFERING ALTERNATE TOURNEYS SO CHECK WITH THE LOCAL TO.

The Gamers Guild will be running alternate tourneys on Sunday in Rainham where you can play in either a modified challenge or a Theme Deck Challenge.

UK TO's regret this is beyound our control and is due to a supply problem - that is no product was supplied!

Tournaments running next week and next weekend are unlikely to be affected but check with your local TO first.

NoPoke
10/30/2004, 03:39 PM
seems like our OP provider was prescient. For some time now they have been indicating that there are no upcomming events in the UK!

ukpokemonpro
10/31/2004, 02:22 PM
29 players turned up today and that after I had emailed and phoned all I could - What could have been the UK biggest pre-release for EX TRR was cancelled I hope we don't have to do that ever again ... :(

jwilso72
11/02/2004, 12:43 PM
Despite not having a prerelease, last Sunday was still pretty good :)

Will there be another Rainham prerelease though?

ukpokemonpro
11/03/2004, 07:26 AM
Yes if I can get the stock for tonight but our OP provdider didn't tell me they were sending the stuff today and they didn't answer my emails. Upshot is I will be sat at a depot at 6pm tonight waiting to pick it up!