PDA

View Full Version : City Championship Dates and Details Announced

meganium45
09/30/2004, 12:11 PM
OK! the PTOs are starting to get some info on the upcoming City Championships!

They will be held between November 20th and January 23rd....

Admission is FREE - yes, I said it FREE!!!

Looks as if there will be prizes for the top 4 slots - and a medal to each City Championship winner.

Looks like everyone will only get to win ONE city Championship

Prize structure - for each age division is...

half box and medal to winner
9 packs to second
3rd and 4th 4 packs each

everyone who participates gets a POP Pack and a Promo Card!

Not bad for FREE!!!

Looking at Weekend after Thanksgiving for St. Peters, MO; December Date for Memphis - and January date for St. Louis!

Should be LOADS of fun - will be a draft after-event at each of my events - $12.00 entry - using the latest set, with prizes for each draft!

You've been to my events before - you know the drill - door prizes and a lot of fun!

Also - we are going to be doing a teaching/deck mech clinic at each of my city championships starting 90 minutes before each event! Making sure all the decks are legal, and all the new players are ready to play!

Come on guys! THIS IS FREE! SPREAD THE WORD! BRING YOUR FRIENDS!

M45

mysterioustrainer
09/30/2004, 12:39 PM
Ah shoot I already posted in News and Discussion

Also M45, your information is a slight bit inaccurate, there is also VIP Prize packages awarded onsite of each city championships and it is a "possiblity" that one person can only win one city.

Dragon Lady
09/30/2004, 12:58 PM
any city stuff coming my way?????

mysterioustrainer
09/30/2004, 02:21 PM
any city stuff coming my way?????The schedule probably wont be out for about a month or so. We just learned of these details yesterday. However knowing M45 there, I am sure he will have your area covered.